Part 25

Lee mansion

Stepping into the Lee Mansion and flicking on the lights, Minho's eyes fell upon an elderly gentleman seated in a rocking chair

Stepping into the Lee Mansion and flicking on the lights, Minho's eyes fell upon an elderly gentleman seated in a rocking chair. His gaze was fixated on the window, as if waiting for someone he had deeply wronged. The one mistake he made tainted his entire existence, which could explain why he grew despondent after she left him. That's how

Minho-dad they find our yn

Mr. Lee: Are you telling me the truth? Bring back YN, please. I'm ready to do anything ready to face her. He pleaded with Minho, grasping onto his hands.

Minho: "appa, what are you doing? This is going to worsen your health."

Mr. Lee, I would rather die.But before I do, I need to see her.

Minho: it's Our fault. We didn't believe her. We drove her away, and now it's our mistake. But we're too late, dad.

His voice trembled as he wiped away his tears.

Minho, let's go; dinner is served.

Mr. Lee, but your mother can't stand to see me near her.

Minho, I'll handle her. Let's go.

They both headed to the dining area, where Mrs. Lee was already seated. As she caught sight of him, she averted her gaze, causing him great sorrow.

Mrs. Lee: Minho, why did you bring him here?

Mr. Lee: I understand.

Mrs. Lee: Minho, I'm talking to you.

Minho-mom, it's been two years since you last spoke to him. Just listen to him.

Mrs. Lee: Because of him, our yn left without knowing the truth. How could he not believe her? And you? How could you also disown her as our daughter? How could he humiliate her in front of everyone?

Mr. Lee: I know I'm a disgrace. It's all my fault, but they found her.

Mrs. Lee: What?

Mr. Lee: Yes, they found YN.

Mrs. Lee: I want her to see Minho leave and bring her back.

JK POV
I looked at her, absorbed in her phone. She had grown more beautiful and mature, but I still missed the childish me. We were spending our last moments together, and I know it was my fault. I snapped out of my reverie when I heard the sound of a gunshot. I looked at Yn, and it nearly hit her head. I yelled at her to bend down, and she did. I then looked behind the car, following us.

 I then looked behind the car, following us