🥀 Attacked by furniture 🥀

Back in the castle the sound of the villagers could be heard as Cogsworth made his way to the Beast who was sitting alone on a balcony outside the tower. "Oh, excuse me, Master. I'm so so sorry to disturb you" the Beast turned to face him "She's not coming back" "Oh...uh...no" the Beast turned his head and looked back down over the balcony just like he was previously doing. "They're breaking down the doors!" Cogsworth said changing the subject, the Beast doesn't even spare him a glance "Doesn't matter now. Just let them come".

"Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!" The mob of villagers yelled as they continue to break down the door. Meanwhile on the other side Mrs. Potts and Lumière are still trying to stop them from coming in "It's not working!" Mrs. Potts yells as she and Lumière look at the door "I know what to do".

"Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!" The door flew open causing some of the mob to fall forward and the rest to walk in with Gaston and Lefou leading. "Are you not the least bit concerned that this castle might be haunted?" Lefou whispered to Gaston as they looked around, Gaston turned his head to look at the mirror in his hand "Don't lose your nerve, Lefou" as they all looked around some more a Lefou looked over to his left and saw Mrs. Potts and Chip who were frozen with their eyes closed looking like a normal teapot, he made his way towards them "Oh, hello, there" Lefou said with a smile as he bent down to get a better look at them, he moved his gaze onto Chip "You must be the talking teacup" then moved his gaze onto Mrs. Potts "And you must be his grandmother". Mrs. Potts opened her eyes with an angry gasp "Grandmother?" She yelled "Attack!" The mob let out a gasp and backed away as the furniture began making their way towards them.

Chaos broke as the mob started to get hit by chairs, coat hangers, candles and more. Lefou quickly made his way towards Gaston as a coat hanger came up to them, Gaston held out his flaming torch and pushed Lefou in front of him causing Lefou to get punched in the face. When the coat hanger stopped he pushed Lefou back as Maestro Cadenza started to  fall forward, Lefou let out a scream as Maestro Cadenza fell on top of him, Gaston looked down at him "Gaston, help" Lefou asked "Sorry, old friend. It's hero time" while Gaston walked away up the steps Maestro Cadenza mumbled "Ooh, ouch".