🥀 Y/N's Mother 🥀

In the garden Y/N could be seen walking, with a red snow cape wrapped around her shoulders, "What are you reading?" She said to the beast who looked up in surprise "Nothing" he said trying to hide the book "Guinevere and Lancelot" Y/N said taking a seat next to the beast, "Well, actually King Arthur and the round table, knights and men and swords and things" the beast looked down has Y/N looked at him with a smile on her face, "Still...it's a romance" "All right" the beast said rolling his eyes playfully. Y/N looked down for a second before turning towards the beast "I never actually thanked you for saving my life" the beast looked at her "Well, I never thanked you for not leaving me to be eaten by the wolves" Y/N let out a laugh before the sound of cheering from the furniture gang could be heard causing the beast and Y/N to turn towards it "They know how to have a good time" "Yes. But when I enter the room, laughter dies dies" the beast said looking down sadly "Me too" Y/N said causing the beast to look up at her in surprise wanting her to elaborate on it, "When the villagers say that I'm a funny girl but I'm not sure they mean it as a compliment" "Oh, I'm sorry...your village sounds terrible" the beast said pulling a face on the word terrible causing Y/N to sigh "Almost as lonely as your castle", the two sit in silence for a few seconds before the beast interrupts "What do you say we run away?" This makes Y/N look up at him in confusion.

Now inside the beast and Y/N could be seen in the dining room looking though loads of different books, "Another little gift from the enchantress" the beast said holding a big golden book "A book that truly allows you to escape" the beast blows on the pages causing the dust to fly off before setting it down on the table for Y/N to see "How amazing!" Y/N said looking up at the beast in amazement "It was her cruelest trick of all, it was just another curse. The outside world has no place for a creature like me, but it can for you" the beast said turning towards Y/N and grabbing her hand bringing it closer to the book "Think of the one place you've always wanted to see" the beast placed Y/N's hand onto the book gently "Now find it in your mind's eye. Then feel it in your heart", Y/N looked down at the book and thought of a place, causing her and the beast to end up in a shack looking house "Where did you take us?" The beast and Y/N looked around before Y/N answered "Paris" "Oh, I love Paris" the beast said walking towards the window "What would you like to see first? Notre Dame...The Champs-Élysées...no? Too touristy?" Y/N looked around "It's so much smaller than I imagined" she then looked down and saw some sketches and picked them up.

🎶 This is the Paris of my childhood
These were the boarders of my life
In this crumbling, dusty attic
Where an artist loved his wife
Easy to remember
Harder to move on
Knowing the Paris of my childhood
Is gone 🎶

The beast walked away from the window "What happened to your mother?" He asked "It was the one story Papa could never bring himself to tell. I knew better then to ask", the two carried on looking around before the beast sees something and picks it up "Oh. A doctor's mask" Y/N got up and walked over, the beast looked at Y/N before whispering "The plague" suddenly Y/N could hear shouting and a baby crying.

- Flashback -

A women could be seen lying on a bed asleep with a doctor could be seen "You must leave now" he said to a man who was sitting not far from the two

- Flashback over -

Y/N slowly began walking towards a chest.

- Flashback -

A man was putting things inside a chest. "Quickly, before it takes her too" the woman said weakly, the man sadly walked from the dying woman and walked towards a baby crib where held a crying baby. The woman kissed a glass rose.

- Flashback Over -

Y/N was now bent on her knees crying next to the chest as the beast spoke "I'm sorry I ever called your father a thief" Y/N looked at the beast before whispering "Let's go home"