🥀 The Mob 🥀

Back in the castle the furniture gang could be seen taking among themselves. "At least he has finally learned to love" Lumière says as he and Plumette dance around in front of the others "A lot of good that does us if she doesn't love him in return" Cogsworth brings up before Mrs. Potts quickly interrupts him "No. This is the first time I've had any real hope she would". All of a sudden the sound of horses could be heard from outside "Did you hear that, Mama? Is it her? Is she coming back?" Chip asks jumping onto the windowsill excitedly to look out the window with the others quickly following behind "Could it be?" Lumière wondered as Plumette muttered "I told you". "Sacré bleu! Invaders!" Lumière gasps seeing the mob of Gaston and the other villagers making their way towards them "Ruffians!" Mrs. Potts yelled as everyone started to quickly get off the windowsill "Well, there you go. So much for true love" Cogsworth said before running to catch up with everyone else.

"Man the barricades and hold fast!" Cogsworth yelled out as they all run towards the front door. "Move aside!" Maestro Cadenza yelled out as he runs to the door to help.

🎶 Hearts ablaze, banners high
We go marching into battle unafraid,
Although the danger's just increased 🎶

The Mob of villagers were now making their way up the steps.

🎶 Raise the flag, sing the song
Here we come, we're fifty strong
And fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong
Let's kill the beast! 🎶

The Mob all charge toward the front door causing the door to break open and the furniture gang to fly backwards. Quickly Cogsworth runs off "We need help".

Author Notes:
Omg this is my first time making an Author note :) anyways I just wanted to tell you guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got food poisoning and it made me really sick so yeah. But I'm now feeling a lot better and I'm going to start carrying on with my schedule of updating Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and maybe Fridays so do expect more chapters on their way :)

Mia x