🥀 Be our guest 🥀

Back in Y/N's bedroom Y/N is again looking down from her window ready to try to climb out using the long rope made of ribbons she made, that's until a knock interrupted her "I told you to go away" she said bringing herself back into her room "Don't worry, dear. It's only Mrs. Potts" Mrs. Potts said from the other side of the door. Y/N stood there for a second before rushing to move the long rope to the side and standing in front of it hoping no one would notice it "Oh! Oh, aren't you a vision! How lovely to make your acquaintance" Mrs. Potts said as she enters the room, Mrs. Potts looked Y/N up and down before saying "Oh, it's a very long journey. Let me help fix you up before you go. I have found that most troubles seem less troubling bracing cup of tea" Mrs. Potts poured some tea into Chip and then Chip jumped off the tray table causing him to get a warning from Mrs. Potts "Slowly, now Chip". Chip made his way to Y/N's feet before Y/N picked him up by the saucer and took a sip, after Y/N took a sip Chip turned to face her "Pleased to meet you" he said with a grin and Y/N smiled back "Want to see me do a trick?" He asked before blowing a huge bubble which again caused Mrs. Potts to give him a warning look before turning back to Y/N. "That was a very brave thing you did for your father, dearie" "Yes, we all think so" De Garderobe said joining the conversation, "I'm worried about him" Y/N said walking closer to Mrs. Potts "He's never been on his own" "Cheer up, my poppet things will turn out in the end, you'll feel a lot better after dinner" Mrs. Potts said "But he said "If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all"" Y/N said looking confused "Mmm, people say a lot of things in anger, it is our choice whether or not to listen, You coming, poppet" Mrs. Potts said as she was making her way towards the door, Y/N looked up at De Garderobe who gestured for her to follow.

"They are coming. Final checks, everyone! Tout de suite!" Lumière said as he entered the kitchen with Cogsworth chasing after him "No don't, if the Master finds out you violated his orders and fed her, he will blame me!" Cogsworth tried telling him "Yes I will make sure of it, but did you see her stand up to him? I am telling you this girl is the one. They must fall in love if we want to be human again, and how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?" Lumière said as he made his way onto the sink by climbing up floating plates "Hey Chapeau, you missed a spot" Lumière said passing over a plate "You know she'll never love him" Cogsworth said still doubting the whole thing "A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami but this is not one of those times" Lumière said making his way around the room before pushing a glass "Stand up straight!" He made he's way to a table "It's time to sparkle!" Then jumped next to a cooker to see the food cooking in the pots "Mmm! I have no taste buds, but I can tell this is exquisite" "Off me while I work" said the pot and continued to shout orders, Lumière them made he's way back to Cogsworth who said "Not so loud! Keep it down" "Of course, of course! But what is dinner a little music" Lumière then jumped back to the ground "Maestro Cadenza, are you ready?" He said making his was to an old piano, Maestro Cadenza chuckled "It has been so long since I have preformed. I can even barely remember how" he tried to play something before one of he's keys came off "Ah! Another cavity" Lumière winced before saying "Maestro, your wife is finding it harder and harder to stay awake. She's counting on you to help us break this curse" "Then I shall play through the dental pain" Cogsworth made he's way towards them before asking "Maestro, please play quietly" "Oh, quietly. Sotto voce! Of course! Are there any other tasteless demands you wish to make upon my artistry?" "No that's it" Cogsworth said before Mrs. Potts, Chip and Belle came in. "There you are, dear" Mrs. Potts said leading Belle inside, Lumière clapped and everyone got in their places before he jumped onto the table "Ma chère Mademoiselle it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight and now invite you to relax" A chair behind Y/N moved forwards cause Y/N to sit down "Let us pull up a chair as the dinning room proudly presents.." music started playing as plates, cutlery and cups floated their way onto the table in front of Y/N "..your dinner" Lumière bowed.

🎶 Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie a napkin 'round your neck, chèrie
And we'll provide the rest
Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres
Why we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff, it's delicious
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes
They can sing, they can dance
After all, Miss, this is France
And a dinner here is never second best
Go on unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest, oui our guest
Be our guest!
Beef ragout
Cheese soufflé
Pie and pudding, en flambé
We'll prepare and serve with flare
A culinary cabernet!
You're alone
And you're scared
But the banquet's all prepared
No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining
We tell jokes! I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If you're stressing
It's fine dining, we suggest
Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!
Life is so unnerving
For a servant who's not serving
He's not whole without a soul to wait upon
Ah, those good old days when we were useful...
Suddenly those days are gone
Ten years we've been rusting
Needing so much more than dusting
Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills!
Most days we just lay around the castle
Flabby, fat and lazy
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!
It's a guest, it's a guest
Sakes alive, we'll be blessed!
Wine's been poured and thank the lord
I've had the napkins freshly pressed
With dessert, she'll want tea
And my dear that's fine with me
While the cups do their soft-shoein'
I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewing
I'll get warm, piping hot
Heaven's sakes! Is that a spot?
Clean it up! We want the company impressed
We've got a lot to do!
Is it one lump or two?
For you, be our guest!
She's our guest!
She's our guest!
Be our guest!
Be our guest! Be our guest!
Our command is your request
It's been years since we've had anybody here
And we're obsessed
With your meal, with your ease
Yes, indeed, we aim to please
While the candlelight's still glowing
Let us help you, we'll keep going
Course by course, one by one
'Til you shout "Enough I'm done!"
Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digest
Tonight you'll prop your feet up
But for now, let's eat up
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Be our guest!
Please, be our guest! 🎶

The music ends and Lumière grabs a bowl of pudding and holds it towards Y/N "Pudding?" Y/ N lets out a laugh.