🥀 From Man to Beast 🥀

Once upon a time in the hidden heart of France, a handsome young prince lived in a beautiful castle although he had everything he's heart desired, the prince was selfish and unkind.

"Master, it's time" said a man holding up a pocket watch towards the prince

He taxed the village to fill his castle with the most beautiful objects and his party's with the most beautiful people..

*click* fingers snapped and music started playing from a man playing the piano, women all lined up in line after line started dancing in sync in front of the prince who was sitting comfortably on this throne. The prince got off his throne and walked towards a group of dancing women and joined them.

🎶 Oh, how divine glamour music and magic combine
See the maidens so anxious to shine
Look for a sign that enhances chances
She'll be his special one, what a display
What a breathtaking, thrilling array
Every prince, every dog has his days
Let us sing with passion, gusto, fit to bust, oh
Not a care in the world 🎶

Knocking suddenly comes from the door interrupting the party, the music and singing stops while gasps could be heard from everyone as they turn to the door. The door swings open and a cloaked figure walks in causing a gust of wind to blow out the candles hanging on the chandeliers.

Then one night an unexpected intruder arrived at the castle...

The Prince grabs a candle stick given to him by one of his servants and makes his way to the figure who was now knelt on their knees inside.

...seeking shelter from the bitter storm.

The figure lifted their head and an old woman could be seen by the light from the Prince's candle.

As a gift, she offered the Prince, a single rose.

The woman lifted the single rose towards the Prince, who had a disgusted look on his face. Suddenly the prince started laughing before looking back at the guests who were now circled round watching the scene before them.

Repulsed by her haggard appearance...

The prince took the rose from the woman again looking in disgust.

...the prince turned the woman away.

"Hmm" said the prince before throwing the rose on the floor in front of the woman who now was looking at the rose.

But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances.

Slowly the woman rose her head and looked at the prince tears now in her eyes.

For beauty is found within.

Suddenly a glow could be seen coming from the woman as she grabs the rose not braking eye contact with the prince in front of her.

When he dismissed her again...

Slowly the woman raises to her feet as the prince stares in shock.

...the old women's outward appearance melted away.

The guests and the prince slowly backed away as the woman who now was fully stood glowing even more than before.

To reveal a beautiful enchantress.

The wind suddenly got stronger while the woman who was now revealed to be an enchantress started floating in front of them, women began screaming and running away as the prince looked in pure terror.

The prince begged for forgiveness, but it was too late.

Women could be seen running out the ballroom while a little boy was running the opposite direction.

For she had seen that there was no love in his heart.

"Chip! Chip! Oh, my!" Yelled a woman now realising her son was not next to her, the woman ran and grabbed her son while stopping to watch the scene in front of them.

She transformed him into a hideous beast.

The enchantress pointed the rose towards the prince and beast like fur could be seen sprouting on his face, a man and woman could be seen holding each other while also watching the scene unfold.

And a placed a powerful spell on the castle...

"Ahhh!!!" Yelled the prince as he's figure which was once a man turned into a full hideous beast.

...and all who lived there.

The prince's yells turned into horrifying roars as he runs off scratching he's portrait on the way.

As days bled into years the prince and his servants were forgotten by the world. For the enchantress had erased all the memories of them from the mind of the people they loved. But the rose she offered was truly an enchanted rose. If he could learn to love another and earn that love in return by the time the last petal fell. The spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all of time.

The beast could be seen looked at the rose in deep sadness.

He fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?