"Dhawal, please leave me.  I need to get to Pandya Niwas.  Sheesh brought Daama home to die.  I need to go."   stated Natasha.  "Amba Makwana, do you know that I have never hated anyone, as much as I hate you.  You see, I lost a lot of time with my family.   I was just a baby when I was kidnapped.  I was kidnapped for seven years.  I had only a few months with my family  when they were taken away.  In the chaos of the earthquake, we lost Chiku.  Chiku came back into our lives, I only had him back in my life for a few months, and you took it away.   You know what, I said I wanted your children, but congratulations, I won't.  You see, I am not like you.  I do not break up families." 

Natasha left.  Leaving a godmacked family behind.  

"Tell me everything, Maa!"  yelled Dhawal

"I don't have to tell you anything.  I did what was needed for this family, "  said Amba

"Fine, then you will never see me again."  said Dhawal

"You will leave me for that two-bit girl." asked Amba

"Don't you dare call her that.  She is my wife."  yelled Dhawal."I left this family once before.  I can do it again.  Spill now!"

"Fine.  I blackmailed her with a video of her thanking Esha in her help with getting the property papers.  I knew that if her brother, Chiku, saw the video,  she would lose her brother.  And as a guarantee, I was threatened her with Esha and Yash's marriage.  She was trying to save their marriage and save her relationship with her brother.  I then got her to get the signatures on your wedding day.  I made sure she was rude to everyone.   I was the one that made the girls sick and then made her leave so she would look bad in front of the family.   I was the one who told her to fight with Amrish.  Lastly, I was the one that made the invitation cards for the Bhumi Pujan once I found out that she was told to stay away from Pandya Store." said Amba

Everyone looked disgusted at her.  Dhawal just shook his head and went towards his room.  

Everyone else sat in the living room, thinking of what had just happened.  

"Natasha is in her rights to hate the Makwana family, yet all she did was help this family.  This family has been making her bleed since the day we met."  said Pranali, making everyone look at her.  Amba didn't know what to say.

"Maa, tell me everything from the beginning.   This can't be the only time you have been playing games with our family. Otherwise, you will lose more than Esha today."  stated Amrish

"Fine.  I have done a lot of stuff.  Dhawal's engagement, the wedding, after the wedding.  I've done it all."  said a frustrated Amba

"What do you mean?" asked Chirag

"The alcohol that was brought in the engagement, that was my doing.  The fake Chiku was also my doing.  Natasha's post wedding functions were that she was considered a bad omen, also my doing it.   Natasha's ripped clothing during Dahi Handi, my doing.  My falling and blaming Hetal or Natasha were faked.  Even Natasha's fall before her interview was my doing.  Dhawal's wedding my doing.  Blaming Natasha for Dhawal leaving.  Fake drugs in Pranali's clinic were ordered by me.   Calling Natasha, characterless in front of the whole town, was all me.  And of course, everything that just happened.   It was all orchestrated by me.  I did it all." shocking the whole family.   Dhawal heard everything as he was coming down with his suitcase.

"I can't believe that the mother I praised to Natasha, stating the my mother loves me so much, that I love someone or something, she will love them just as much, as she will think that she picked them for me.  I can't believe I was so wrong about you." said Dhawal as he started to walk out the door.