Sable International

I round the corner, seeing the recycling centre right ahead of me. I land on the street lamp in the corner of the property, seeing a few Demon's patrolling the entrances.

I go to swoop down when my phone rings. I quickly answer the phone, swinging to a different perch.

" Yeah." I say once I picked up.

" Andrea, I talked to the detective about questioning the affected Demon's. They're all claiming Marin Li has the power to, quote, 'corrupt' people." Gwen tells.

" 'Corrupt'? What does that mean?" I ask.

" They say it's sort of like mind-control. It brings out the 'negative' part of you. Makes you do things you wouldn't normally do." She informs me.

" Hm, sounds a little far fetched." I hum

" This coming from a person who can run up walls..?" She trails off, making me chuckle.

" Alright. That's true. Listen I got to go, chasing a lead of my own right now. I'll fill you in later." I tell her before I hang up.

I swing down, making quick work of a Demon by himself, knocking him out with a kick. I sneak around, webbing the rest of the Demon's up or knocking them out.

I seen the last two guys standing at one of the entrances. This is the only entrance with two guards, this must be important. I quickly shoot a web at one of their mouths, shooting webs either side of them, zipping towards them both as I close line them.

I try to open the gate behind them when I am zapped. I look to the left, seeing that the gate was electrically charged. I put my fingers on the box, concentrating on it as I send an electric charge to the box, tripping the circuit.

I open the gate, heading into the building. I walk into a room on my left, nothing inside. But this building looked a lot bigger on the outside then this little room. I look around, noticing an air vent. I crawl up to the vent, climbing inside.

I follow the vent, seeing another opening. I go over to it, looking down to see a different room. I push the vent open, hoping down into the room.

I look around the room, seeing crates with 'Fisk' on the side of them. I walk over, seeing they were the same guns from Fisk's vault. There was more crates in the corner, so headed in their direction.

I looked in the crates, seeing multiple explosives from Fisk construction site. Now that I think about it, I did see a Consolidated Shipping truck outside.

I look around, spotting a map of Manhattan on the wall. There was multiple areas circled with red marker. That must be the other locations they are planning to attack. And all of them are Osborn campaign offices... But all the paths come from the same address.

I look down on the table beneath the map, seeing blueprints of a truck, with multiple barrels, hooked up to a detonator. Truck bombs. That's how he's planning to attack.

I tap the side of my mask, taking pictures of everything before I head back outside. I quickly dial Nataha's number, her answering in a few rings.

" You find him?" She asks as she answers.

" No, but you were right, this is a front for the Demons. But that's not all. They're planning more attacks, this time on Norman's campaign offices. I found a map and this is the location they all have in common. I'm heading there now." I tell her, sending her the location.

" Seems like our guy has it out for Norman. But why?" Nat asks.

" That's something we haven't figured out yet." I tell her.