The Hulk

I groan as I stir awake, grabbing the side of my head as I look around, the room finally coming into focus.

I move the rubble off me and see that everyone is ok. Romanoff is lying on the ground, ankle trapped as she is speaking into her coms but I can't hear her, ringing in my ears.

I make my way over and see Bruce squirming around a bit.

" Come on Bruce. You gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants." Romanoff encourages but it doesn't change anything as he starts thrashing even more.

" We gotta go." I groan as I stand up

I make my way to her and free her leg, noticing some bruising already forming around her ankle.

I look over to Bruce once more to see him turning green, his clothes ripping and low growling from him.

" What is happening?" She asks as she struggles to get to her feet.

" Nat, move!" I shout as I don't turn my gaze from Bruce as he has now fully turned into the Hulk.  

He throws a punch in my direction, but I move out of the way and punch him hard in the face, sending him to the floor a few feet back.

" Romanoff, get up!" I shout.

I turn to her, grabbing her and putting her arm around my shoulders for support as I run down the hall. We round a corner and hide under a bunch of pipes.

" Stay here. I'm gonna fight him." I tell her as I go to jump from my spot.

" What?! Are you crazy!" She shouts in a hushed tone.

" You got a better idea?" I ask but she stays silent.

I get out of our hiding place, looking down the hallways to see them empty. I wonder the small hallways in hopes of getting in sight of the green monster. My spider-senses start to go off as I hear loud roaring from the other side of the ship. I rush over there as fast as I can.

When I get there, I see Romanoff on the floor and Hulk getting ready to hit her. I don't waste any time as I tackle him through the wall into the lower hanger.

I'm picking myself up off the floor when I see Thor had assisted me with tackling the monster.

" Go find Loki, I got this!" I shout to him as he takes off from the hanger towards Loki's cell.

Hulk then stands up as we both start walking in a circle, keeping our gazes locked on one another.

He roars and swings at me twice but I dodge them both before I land a blow of my own to his jaw, making him stumble a bit.

He then swings at me multiple times but I dodge them all. He then hammers his fist towards me but I grab his hand, stopping it.

" Come on Banner. I'm not gonna hurt you. You need to think." I grunt as I struggle to hold his fist.

He then punches me in the stomach, sending me through many storage boxes and multiple feet away from him. I grunt in pain before I haul myself to my feet.

" Oh, you wanna play rough? I'll give you rough." I grit as he comes storming over.

I start to run at him as he runs towards me. He goes to throw a punch but I beat him to it as I use my electric punch to send him flying into a quinjet. I smirk at my ability to get back at the monster as he took a cheep shot.

He then rips the wing off the jet off and throws it in my direction. I use my webs to grab it and swing it straight back at him. The wing collides with him but doesn't do anything but make him angry. He then roars loudly at me as he charged in my direction.