Chapter 15

Huge thanks to Jean for buying my Patreon! It really means a lot to me! anyways, onto the story!
___________________________________________
[3rd Pov] [Location - ??????]

A few more days had passed, and the whole Mr. Twister incident was already finished. Gwen ended up sitting the fight out, only due to Batman wanting the rest of the team to get the proper experience against a stronger foe, and to learn to work as a team. As he knew that Gwen would both work just fine with the rest of the team, and be overkill against an opponent like Mr. Twister.

During those few days, Gwen hadn't done much, besides take a few trips to Gotham, helping wipe out some more criminals here and there. With the gangs not really going away, which Gwen had realized was a problem.

Besides that, she had also begun to train with M'gann, primarily in team work, and helping the girl with her...underwhelming martial arts. The alien desperatel needed help in martial arts, and Gwen was more than willing to help her out.

Currently, Gwen was in her room, looking over her physique with a grin. 'Damn...no matter how much I look at it, I can't help but think I'm hot'

no matter how much I look at it, I can't help but think I'm hot'

(Something like above, physique wise)

Shaking off her narcissism in regards to her own appearance, Gwen left the room after getting dressed, knowing that the team was getting a mission today.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I'm late" Gwen called out, walking into the mission area, where the entire team, plus Red Tornado and Batman were waiting.

Sighing at his daughters tardiness, Batman began "Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neurosteroid, a strength enhancing drug sold under the street name venom" Batman said, before the screens blinked and changed, showing some sort of factory.

"Infared heat signatures indicate their factory is still operating at full capacity, but all shipments of venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in" Batman continued, as Wally munched on some chips.

"This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will" Batman said, before the screen blinked, showing a map of the island. "The plan requires two drop zones"

"Who's in charge?" Dick asked, as it was a rather important question that needed to be answered. Hearing the question, Batman turned to him, before glancing at Red Tornado, who did the same, before Batman replied "Work that out between you.

"Well...this is going to be interesting" Gwen muttered, as the team continued to talk some more about the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're approaching Santa Prisca" M'gann said, as she sat behind and controlled her bio ship. A sort of martian ship that can go invisible, and change it's shape. Sitting on her right, was Gwen.