Chapter 3

[3rd Pov] [Location - Arkham Asylum]

It was the fourth day of Gwen's stay in Arkham Asylum, and she had finished three more books. One of them being the book on the founding of Arkham Asylum, while another one was a book on Superman, and his history, while the last one was a book on Batman and his history.

Besides reading the books, which didn't give her much, besides some history on Batman and Superman, she had also continued to train with her new body every single day. She committed roughly 5-6 hours a day to training. She had mostly adapted to her new body, and her different abilities, but she couldn't train them to a real extent.

Her wall-crawling and webs needed a more open space to be trained. While her senses needed other people/smaller objects, in order to train. Thus, she realized that joining Young Justice would have a lot more positives for her than negatives. The state-of-the-art training could prove incredibly helpful, in developing her martial arts, and her senses.

Currently, however, Gwen was lying in her bed, ready to go to sleep, as it was the end of the fourth day she had been here. But she was stopped as a loud alarm blared. Sitting up, she looked and watched with a frown as a group of men broke into the area.

[Quest Received]
Survive - Survive the coming fight until help arrives.
Reward - 1 SL Ticket

Eventually, another man with a wide grin walked in, with green hair, chalk-white skin, and ruby-red lips. 'Fuck...that's definitely the Joker. Hopefully, this reward is good' Gwen thought inwardly groaning, before watching as the man began to speak.

"Hello! Hello! It's party time!" The Joker said as the cell doors began to open

"Hello! Hello! It's party time!" The Joker said as the cell doors began to open. Slowly the different prisoners walked out of their cells. Poison Ivy, The Riddler, and Mister Freeze. "Why let us out?" Ivy asked looking at the clown.

"Well for a party of course!" He said with a wide grin, before walking off. Gwen hearing and seeing this, sighed inwardly. She watched as the group walked off, with the Joker's little goons staying, while staring at her with lecherous grins on their faces.

"The boss said we can have as much fun with you as we want! You aren't supposed to be here, after all ~" The man grinned as the group of five men slowly stalked forward. Hearing this, Gwen scowled, before glancing around, noticing that they were the only ones in the room.

Before any of the goons could react, Gwen webbed three of them in the face in rapid succession. Seeing this, the other two lifted their guns to fire upon her, only to have the guns yanked from their hands.

Launching forward, Gwen punched one of the two non-webbed men directly in the face, launching him backward into the wall, and knocking him unconscious.

Feeling her spider-sense flare up, Gwen rotated her body to the right, dodging a strike from the other man, before grabbing his arm with both hands and throwing him against the wall next to his pall, before webbing him and his friends against the wall.