Chapter 6

Huge thanks to Sashandra for buying my Patreon! It really means a lot to me! anyways, onto the story!
___________________________________________
[3rd Pov] [Location - Wayne Manor]

Sitting in the living room were Gwen, Bruce, and Dick. The trio had just completed some training, with Bruce absolutely whooping Dick's ass, and "beating" Gwen, although she "rapidly improved" during the fight. The fight itself was not that hard for Gwen, as she knew if she went all out, she'd probably be able to defeat the man, but she decided to keep that fact to herself, for now.

"So, when can I go out with the two of you?" Gwen asked, looking to Bruce. Bruce hearing the question, went silent in thought "...Soon, once you have completed an appropriate amount of training, then you will be allowed to come along"

"Great!" Gwen said with a small grin, excited for the time in which she'd be allowed to leave and fight some villains or criminals. Fighting villains would be a good way of getting stronger than she already is, as well as potentially getting more quests that can give her some neat abilities. She was hoping for Luke Cage next, as his durability could be really helpful for the future.

'Canon begins within like a month or two, so I should be able to complete another quest or two before then, and potentially get some new, or good rewards. Someone with regeneration would be ideal, maybe Wolverine? Not sure if he's counted as a street-level character or not...' Gwen thought inwardly.

"So, Gwen, how do you think of all of this so far?" Bruce asked, realizing that he had yet to ask Gwen about how she was feeling about the adoption.

"It's great! You, Alfred, and Dick are all super nice, the food is good, the training is helpful, the little library has some neat books, and the house is beautiful! What else could a girl want?" Gwen said with a smile.

"Probably a boyfriend," Dick said with a shrug, knowing how girls are when it comes to stuff like that.

"Hmm? Oh, that, yeah no, I'm not into guys" Gwen said bluntly, causing the two to blink in surprise, not knowing that fact. "Wait...you're gay?" Dick asked in surprise.

"Yep, is...that a problem?" Gwen asked, turning to her brother, hoping he wasn't one of those types. Hearing the question, Dick instantly shook his head and waved his hands "No! No! It's just I'm surprised, that's all! You liking girls isn't a problem with me" Dick finished with an accepting smile, not at all against Gwen's sexuality.

"I also have no problems with that" Bruce said with a small smile, while inwardly thanking the fact that he wouldn't have to chase off would-be boyfriends from his daughter.

Gwen smiled widely at their acceptance, before grinning "Alright, bring it in!" Gwen said, capturing the two in a big hug, causing Dick to groan out "I-I think my back is broken" While Bruce was also struggling a little, the strength Gwen possessed, was far above his own.

"A-air" Dick garbled out, struggling to breathe now. Hearing this, Gwen stopped with a soft giggle, causing Dick to take in a deep breath of air, while sighing at the reaction his sister showed to the situation.

"Ah, sorry" Gwen said with a sheepish grin, having realized that she nearly choked her little brother and adoptive father. "You're quite strong" Bruce noted, realizing that she was even stronger than he was anticipating.

"How much can you lift?" Dick asked, realizing that she was a lot stronger than he thought. "Hmm, probably at least 18-20 tons, why?"

Hearing this response, their eyes widened in surprise. The amount she could lift was far higher than Bruce's estimate, with his only reaching 1-2 tons at most, while in actuality, she was anywhere from 10-18 times that number, at least. This isn't even noting her other abilities that can also come into play, and make her even stronger than that.

The more Bruce heard about Gwen's capabilities, the more he was beginning to realize that he underestimated her, severely at that. She was seemingly approving at a rapid pace, far quicker than he had seen before. He had a feeling she would only continue to improve, eventually overcoming him, and most other normal humans.

"You can lift that much?!" Dick said in shock, not at all expecting that his sister had such capabilities. "Yep! I haven't really tested my limits, but I should be able to do that much, if not even more" Gwen said with a shrug, not really finding her strength that impressive. Because quite frankly, it wasn't, at least, in comparison to some of the beings in future universes she planned on going to. Her physical strength was in the bottom 1% in the grand scheme of things.

"And you don't find it weird that you can do that?" Dick asked, confused at the fact that his sister seemingly found it perfectly normal.

"Well a little, but I've sorta gotten used to the fact that I am not a normal person, and being normal isn't really my thing" Gwen said with a shrug, knowing full well that she will only continue to get stronger and stronger.

"With that sort of physical strength, you could be..." Dick started, with Bruce finishing "A perfect hero" He said with a nod, knowing that sort of strength could go a LONG way, especially in a place like Gotham, where such strength could be incredibly helpful.

"Perhaps it'd be best to start your training as soon as possible" Bruce said with a nod, deciding that she should be trained as soon as possible, as such strength shouldn't be wasted away.

[Quests Received]
Become a proper hero, one accepted by Batman himself!
Rewards - 1 SL ticket

As a hero, defeat criminals and villains, before canon!
Rewards - 1 SL ticket for every 1000 criminals defeated. 1 SL ticket for every 5 major Gotham villain defeated (Joker, Riddler, Harley Quinn, Clayface, etc)

'Well...looks like it's time to grind like crazy' Gwen thought with a small grin, before looking to her adoptive father and speaking.

"Can we get started immediately?" Bruce hearing the question, smiled before replying.

"Of course. Let's get started...now"
___________________________________________ Gain access to an additional chapter early, as well as other bonuses (like exclusive stories) on my patreon for three dollars a month!

https://www.patreon.com/Fanfictions770?utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator

(Or just look up Crazedmadman on Patreon and you should find me)
___________________________________________
That's the end of the chapter! Next chapter will probably have a timeskip, as I wanna get to canon, but idk, it might have some flashbacks in it, if it does happen.

Super sorry about the late uploads as of recent, but I've been dealing with school, which is currently (for me) in its testing/teacher talks/whatever phase. This should stop soon, hopefully by the weekend, which is when all that stuff is over. Until then, the updates might be a little more random than usual, sorry about this.

All characters picked through the SL tickets, are legitimately random, through a wheel I spin to pick. So she may get some incredibly powerful street level characters, that are bordering on higher than that, or she could get someone super weak, that is below street level, its all up to luck and chance.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Point out any mistakes! See you tomorrow!