Chapter 14

[3rd Pov] [Location - ??????]

Several days had passed since Gwen's official initiation into the group, and not a lot had happened. During those days, she had mostly focused on training and refining her martial arts. She began to experiment with the different martial arts, to see if it was possible to combine them, or make a sort of hybrid martial art. It was slow coming, but she was sure that she could create something sooner or later.

She had also started to mess around with her spider sense some more. Primarily through the training area, that was focused on dodging and long raged attacks, specially made for Gwen, knowing that it would be helpful for her. She hadn't improved it very much at all, but had found that it was a lot more concise then before. She wasn't sure if it was due to her new power, or if it was her knowledge somehow improving it.

It wasn't to the level of Assassin Spiderman of Earth 8351, not even close. As that mans spider sense was so strong, that he just "knew things" and knew what was going to happen before the opponent even thought of dong it in the first place. It was still stronger than the normal one, and had a larger range, but not to that extent, not yet at least.

The next thing she began to focus on more than anything else, was her Toxin abilities. The abilities themselves weren't that difficult, with her making blades, hammers, and other constructs from the symbiote. Even launching projectiles from it, like Carnage.

During these days, she had also gotten closer to M'gann, due to her being in the mountain every day. It was primarily due to Bruce wanting her to get used to her new powers, and so that he can upgrade the training area within the manor, before she returns. She still visited everyday of course.

She hadn't talked much to Superboy, due to him being a bit of a dickhead, but she found him to be a moody teen, cliche as it is. While M'gann was a great friend, with the two quickly growing closer. Mostly because M'gann doesn't actually have any other friends besides her, and the other members of the team, that came by every once in a while.

Currently, Gwen was sitting in her room, laying back and listening to some music, as she breezed through a book on advanced quantum mechanics. The book itself was rather easy to learn, due to her intelligence and already immense knowledge.

Gwen was cut off from her reading, as the scent of cookies entered her nose. Happily grinning, she jumped to her feet and left her room, throwing the book onto her bed. She hadn't missed a single one of M'gann's cookies, not even once. They were just that good.

Walking into the kitchen, she noticed that M'gann was nowhere to be found, and the beeper was going off. Seeing that her beloved cookies were going to be burnt, she reached and took them out of the oven, before turning it off.

Looking at the cookies, she grinned as she realized that they were peanut butter cookies, aka her favorite from her past life. Not waiting even a moment, she plopped one into her mouth, happily taking in the taste. Before grabbing another one, only to stop mid pickup as she heard M'gann coming.

"Hopefully the cookies aren't burnt!" M'gann said, before blinking as she looked at Gwen, who had a cookie in hand, cookie dust on the corner of her lip, and cheeks puffed out slightly from the cookie she was munching on.

*Gulp* "Uh...I can explain?" Gwen said, as she gulped down the cookie in her mouth, before wiping the corner of her lip.

M'gann giggled at Gwen's expression "Are they good?" She asked, flying forward and taking a cookie from the trey. "Delicious. Peanut butter cookies are my favorite" Gwen said with a smile, as the rest of the team entered.

"Wow, these are great!" Dick said in surprise, as he took a bite out of one of the cookies, with Wally doing the same. "I guess I'll to make more" M'gann said with a smile, happy that they were enjoying her cookies.

"It was sweet for you to make these" "Thanks, Aqualad" M'gann replied, while Gwen discreetly munched on another cookie.

"We're off duty. Call me Kaldur'ahm. Actually, my friends call me Kaldur" Kaldur said with a smile, as he too enjoyed the taste of one of M'gann's cookies.

"I'm Wally, see? I already trust you with me secret ID...unlike Mr. Dark Glasses over here. Batman's forbidden boy wonder from telling anyone his real name. With Gwen only being able to give her first name" Wally said with smile, while also trying to...flirt with M'gann?

"Mine is no secret. It's M'gann M'orzz. But, you can call me Megan. It's an Earth name, and I'm on Earth now" M'gann said, before Superboy began to walk off. Seeing this, M'gann softly smiled, before speaking…in his mind?

'"Don't worry Superboy"' M'gann started, causing the teen to grunt as he heard her voice in his head. '"We'll find you and Earth name too"'

"Get out of my head!" Superboy yelled out enraged, as he held his head. Everyone looked at the confused M'gann, before she spoke in their heads, with only Gwen not hearing anything.

"'What's wrong? I-I don't understand. Everyone on Mars communicates telepathically"' M'gann spoke in the teams head.

"M'gann stop" Gwen said, causing the alien girl to look to her. "You don't know, so you can't be blamed. But telepathy on Earth, is not the norm, and is considered an invasion of privacy" Gwen said softly to the girl who was obvious confused.

"I-I didn't mean to-" "Just stay out" Superboy cut her off, snarling out. Angry with the teen for speaking into his head like.

"What a douche" Gwen muttered, not liking the attitude that Superboy had shown in that situation.

"Megan, why not show them that special thing you have" Gwen said, referencing a certain ship.

M'gann blinked, before facepalming, "Hello Megan! Thank you Gwen, are you going to come too?" M'gann asked, while the others looked at M'gann in confusion.

"Nah, I've already seen it, and I got some studying I need to do, you all can go have some fun" Gwen said with a smile, causing the girl to blush ever so slightly, before turning to the rest of the team.

"Cmon, I know what we can do!" M'gann said, before flying off, the teens following after her. But not before Kaldur came back and practically dragged Superboy to come with them.

"Well then...time for some more studying"
___________________________________________Gain access to an additional chapter early, as well as other bonuses (like more than 5 exclusive stories) on my patreon for three dollars a month!

https://www.patreon.com/Fanfictions770?utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator

(Or just look up Crazedmadman on Patreon and you should find me)
___________________________________________
That's the end of this chapter! Next chapter will have more happening, and potentially longer, covering roughly half of episode 4.

I realized halfway through, that the fight with Mr. Twister, would be more suited for the rest of the team to fight, in a form of their own character development. That, and I have a feeling Batman would want her to sit it out, knowing that the team needed to fight together against something, and Gwen would make the fight a bit too easy.

Anyways, have a good day!