Chapter 11

Huge thanks to Jack, King, and Marcos for buying my Patreon! It really means a lot to me! anyways, onto the story!
___________________________________________
[3rd Pov] [Location - ??????]

Within a large white room, with all sorts of medical machines, Gwen lay on a bed. Her form was no longer sparking or glowing like before, and was seemingly back to normal, not even sweating or anything.

Slowly, her form began to stir, as she began to finally wake up. Eyes fluttering open, Gwen let out a soft groan as she began to sit up, 'Fuck that sucked' Gwen thought, before blinking as she noticed her surroundings, and her new senses. She could feel and see more than before. Not to mention the insane amount of knowledge she now had just sitting in her head.

'Damn...this was worth it' Gwen thought with a grin. She found Baki's knowledge to be arguably the best, with Peter's being good too, primarily for his knowledge on science and mathematics. The sheer amount of martial arts knowledge she had now, outweighed any other person in the world...she thinks at least.

Clenching her fist, she grinned. She noticed that her body as a whole became more toned, and she had seemingly grown to 5'10, from her previous 5'8.

Taking off the different wires connected to her, she slowly got to her feet, and stretched with a satisfied sigh as her bones popped. She walked over to the nearby mirror and looked over her form, before turning her back to it, and grinned at her new back.

The Hanma bloodline had seemingly already given her a gift, in the form of the powerful demon back. Of course, it wasn't nearly as muscular or ripped as Baki's or Yuujirou's, but it was still toned, and noticeable to anyone who looked. Should she flex her back muscles, she was sure the demon face would be much more pronounced.

(Something like this, but not nearly as muscular, and toned

(Something like this, but not nearly as muscular, and toned. It's also on a female body, so it's smaller too, and a bit less pronounced)

Finishing her inspection of her bodily changes, she decided to test another aspect of her new powers. Slowly a black and red goo covered her form, as the Toxin symbiote came out. Grinning, she messed around with her new symbiote, as she formed blades, spikes, and all sorts of other weapons, with the symbiote.

Clenching her fist, she had the Toxin symbiote recede back into her body. As she decided to test another ability she gained. Holding her hand up, she grinned as electricity sparkled off of it, as she formed the bio-eelectricity into her hand. 'Damn this is going to be helpful in the future' She thought, knowing just how good her new "venom blasts" would be, against different villains that'd be showing up in the future.

As the electricity receded, she smiled. She then decided to try out Moon Knight's powers, as she realized that she could form the suit onto her form, similar to the MCU version. Why? She had no idea, but she wasn't complaining.

She closed her eyes, as a white glow emanated from her, as a white suit began to slowly form over her being.