Chapter 10

[3rd Pov] [Location - ??????]

"01-Superman. 02-Batman" The zeta tube read out, as Bruce and Superman appeared in a new location. They appeared in a large, room, that was similar to a large transparent dome. There was two other Zeta-tubes within the room, next to the one that they had exited.

"Let's get her to the medical bay" Superman said, as Gwen continued to spark slightly, but less than before

Walking with the girl in his arms, the two were eventually greeted by a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and in a green hood, with a quiver on his back.

"Who's the kid?" The man asked, looking at the girl in Supermans arms

"Who's the kid?" The man asked, looking at the girl in Supermans arms. Hearing the question, the two glanced at eachother, before Bruce responded "This is Gwen"

"You mean the girl you adopted? What's wrong with her?" The man asked, looking at the girl with a frown on his face, as she sweated slightly, as if in pain.

"I don't know, and that's why we're bringing her to the medical bay" Batman said simply, hearing this, the man nodded. "Don't let me stop you" He said, as the two walked past, with Gwen in Supermans arms still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking for a little while longer, the two had eventually made it to the medical bay. Setting Gwen on one of the medical bed, Bruce began to grab all sorts of gadgets and tests, in order to find out exactly what is wrong with Gwen.

"Thank you, Clark" Bruce said, as he began to test Gwen's vitals again. Clark smiled and nodded "No problem, you need any more help? Or should I get out of your hair?" Clark asked, not knowing what he could do to help in a situation like this.

Bruce shook his head "No, you can go. Tell J'onn I need his help, if he's still in the tower" Bruce said, after saying this, he stopped as he heard a voice.

"No need, I'm already here" The man known as J'onn said, as he walked into the room, green skin and all. Hearing this, Clark gave Bruce one last smile, before walking out of the room, letting the two do their thing.

"Can you see into her mind? It might be something mental" Bruce said, as he looked at the results on one of the computer screens.

"I can try" J'onn said, as he began to focus on Gwen. After a few moments of looking at her in concentration, he frowned.