Chapter 2

[3rd Pov] [Location - Arkham Asylum]

Within a small cell, our protagonist lay, sweat was caking her form, as her body was assimilating the new power gained from the character. Her body began to slowly change, slightly at least. Certain aspects of her body were improved, namely her physical capabilities, and even her appearance.

Her fingertips were warped and changed, as a new ability developed on them. Finally, while unconscious, knowledge flooded into her brain. Helpful knowledge from Cindy Moon, which wasn't much that was helpful, but there was still a decent bit that could be of use.

Slowly her unconscious formed stopped sweating, and the girl began to slowly open her eyes with a soft groan. Sitting up slowly, the girl groaned slightly 'That felt a lot worse than I was expecting' she thought, as she looked over her body, noticing only small changes.

The most notable difference she found, was that she now had eidetic memory, and she was fairly certain her webs were now improved, having barbs at the tips, and even having two other types of webs she can shoot from her wrists/fingers. This being the insulated webs, that are insulated from electrical attacks, and the porous webs that are a sort of air-cushioned web, that if her new memories are correct, could safely catch even something as big as a crashing helicopter.

'Hmm, these webs are pretty neat. I would have preferred a character with more martial arts experience, but this is good too. My new silk sense is really good too, I basically just have spider-sense but on a bit of crack. Hopefully, the next character has a bit more experience in martial arts' The girl thought, before stretching, hearing the soft pops as she did so.

'Alright, I guess it's time to look at my status'

< | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | >
| Status |
Name - Gwendolyn "Gwen" Stacy
Species - Enhanced Human
Gender - Female
Age - 17

SL Characters - Ghost Spider, Silk

Completed Quests - 1
Ongoing Quests - 0

Current Universe - Young Justice (Slight AU)
Multiverse Travel - Unavailable [1/10 Quests]
< | ------------------------------------------------------------------- | >

'So I'm the same age as when I died, huh...' The girl now known as Gwen, hummed, before noticing the slight AU. 'Slight AU?'

[Alternate Universe Changes - Artemis Crock is 17 instead of 15]

'...That's it? Did the system know that Artemis is my favorite female character in Young Justice? Or is this just a coincidence?' Gwen thought as her eyebrow twitched at the rather underwhelming difference. She was expecting something bigger than a slight age increase of 2 years, but she supposed it was better than having everything change.

'So I need 9 more quests that I need to complete in order to travel to a new universe? I should have that done sooner or later' Gwen thought, not minding the amount. She was certain she could have that many done within the first season of Young Justice. But, it all depends on how often quests come around.

Stopping her thought process, she turned and looked at the time, noticing that around an hour and a half had passed. She was snapped out of her staring when a voice caught her attention.

"What is a little thing like you doing here?" A rather seductive voice spoke, looking, she found a green-skinned, red-haired woman. 'Poison Ivy...she's pretty hot' Gwen thought, before answering "I got framed" she said with a shrug, causing Ivy to scoff.

"Everyone says that" Before she returned back to taking care of her little garden she had within her cell. Hearing Ivy, Gwen just shrugged, not really caring what she thought, she was in here for a reason after all.