Team Y/N-Pop: Where the fun will never start

Start from the beginning

Sprig: A rainbow waterfall! Oh, we got to pull over.

He went to jump out the fwagon but Y/N's claw went through the neck of his clothes and down his back as he held him in the air.

Hop Pop: Hub bup bup. Road rule number 243: "All natural phenomena lead to an unnatural death."

Sprig groaned and Y/N put him back down in the seat as they continued the trip. After more hours of travel they arrived at a dry and hilly landscape with snails and their riders zooming over the dunes.

Sprig: Zoom Dunes?

Sprig & Polly: Awesome!

Polly: All right, Bessie. It's time to show the world how fast you can go.

Bessie chirped and began to rev but Y/N took out some speed bumps and placing them infront of Bessie's path.

Hop Pop: Uh-uh. Rule number 149: "Never drive faster than a June bug can fly."

A June Bug fluttered next to them, moving at barely an atom a second. As it moved, it yawned and slowly flew to the ground and began sleeping soundly.

Hop Pop: Good thinking, little guy.

Y/N gave a thumbs up as Bessie began slowly driving through the dunes. After a few more hours, they passed by a building with a large sign above proclaiming to be "Amphibia's Best Diner."

Anne: Ooh, what's that?

Sprig: Whoa! Amphibia's Best Diner? Okay, we have to stop here.

Hop Pop: Rule number 193: "Don't stop anywhere claiming to be 'The Best.'"

Polly: But look! They have crickets and cream ice cream.

Y/N: Not for long!

Y/N flew out of the fwagon and into the Diner. After a few seconds, it crumbled to pieces and Y/N flew back to the fwagon.

Sprig: Seriously? Surely that's in the book!

Hop Pop took out the book and began flipping through it.

Hop Pop: Hmmm. Surprisingly not.

The others groaned and went back into the fwagon as the trip continued. Meanwhile, Y/N tossed a torn off piece of paper from the book out of the fwagon. They continued for another hour with Sprig and Anne getting more frustrated by the minute.

Sprig: I can't take it. All of these once-in-a-lifetime experiences are literally passing us by.

Anne: I know, and I really wanna complain about it. But road rule 345: "No complaining," takes care of that.

Sprig: I swear to frog, if one more cool and exciting thing passes us by...

Hop Pop: Red alert, kids. We're coming up on the "Ruins of Despair."

They gasp and look to the side where dozens of frog shaped bunkers were laying on the surface, covered in moss and rust.

Sprig: Whoa! Oh, oh, oh.

Anne: Whoa! What are those weird structures?

Hop Pop: No one knows, Anne. They've been here long before any written history. Just a mystery better left unsolved as far as I'm concerned.

Anne and Sprig went into the cabin of the fwagon and began discussing in whispers and suddenly came back up with Anne clutching her stomach. Y/N glanced at them suspiciously.

Anne: Hey, HP. I've never ridden in a wagon for this long, and I'm definitely gonna hurl. Can we stop for a second?

Hop Pop: Dang it, Anne. How do humans cope with such unreliable innards? Let me know when we can start moving again.