Change in plan...

Part-37

__________________________________________

Recap-

Mumbai

Arjun and Sakshi were sitting in the conference room going through the last round of files they had in the office..

The phone of the conference room rang...Arjun picked it up...
Arjun listened to the caller on the phone and said to him "ok hum aa rahe hai.."

He turned towards Sakshi who was already looking at him...

"We need to go ek murder case hai, dead body Delhi Mumbai Highway par mili hai,or agar tum comfortable nahi ho toh.." he said sensing may be she would deny going..

"Nahi Arjun hum chalte hai main liza ko bata kar aati hoon.." she said looking determined..

"Chalo raaste se call denge plus location bhi send kar denge.."

They both leave for the next destination, which was to leave both of them startled and maybe change the entire course of their investigation...

Recap ends...

_________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Mumbai....

Weekend was a more rush to than weekdays in Mumbai...Arjun informed Sameer about the case and went on with the drive to the place,but made a note in mind that he had to tell him about Inspector Garv...

________________________________________

Delhi...

Sameer was in deep thoughts, the sudden found signal of Vijay's phone and the coming of the case both together was not settling well with him...The stressed Mind of the ACP was working very fast to analyse the situation and more at work was his heart which was going out for in his friend's concern...But still he was hoping the things to be not related to each other, afterall not only was the Vijay an important person to the case but to the very living proof of the thought of the return of the devil's shadow in his friend's life again...

Shree came running from the far end of the room
"Sir.."

"Any problem Shree itna bhaag kar kyun aaye.." Sameer asked getting concerned

"We did it sir, location mil gayi Sir, it's on Delhi Mumbai highway Sir.." Shree said making Sameer's doubt appearing more close to truth..

Sameer composed himself..

"Good work Shree.."

Shree nodded with a smile but he saw Sameer tensed, though his mind was against it but his heart said him to ask him and so he did..

"Sir aap thik hai.."

"Han Shree main thik hu or Vijay ki call record ka kya hua.." He asked changing the topic..

"Khaali hai sir ekdum except mobile company ke kisi or ka call nahi aata tha naa hi yeh kisi ko call karta tha.."

"Koi or no. register ho iske naam par.."

"No sir checked no other no. found.."

Shree went from there but the tension on Sameer's face was now quite visible and evident and he knew the moment Arjun and Sakshi would reach the crime spot it would either escalate or would vanish and he surely wants the later one to be the case...