Crossing Barriers of hearts

Part-35

___________________________________________

Recap-

Roshni I promise I will let our Arjun get lost in darkness again ek baar apna promise todd chuka hoon dobara nahi hoga whatever it takes I will do it, neither I will let Sakshi be involved in it..

Flashback-

Sameer- Roshni bolo kya gift chahiye shaadi ka tumhara Arjun toh tumhe maang chuka hai mujhse.. tum batao..

Roshni- Mujhe tumse ek promise chahiye Sam tum hamesha mere Arjun ka khyal rakhoge jese ab rakhte ho..mere aane je baad tum dono ke beech kuch nahi badlega..

Sameer (tears in his eyes)- I promise...

And the trio hugged each other...

Flashback ends...

Arjun told Sakshi everything about Vijay and the forensic details..They went back to their rooms to get ready to go to the ETF office...

Recap ends....

________________________________________

हर हर महादेव♥️🙏

Both Sakshi and Arjun were in their respective rooms it was just that every single clue was leading them to a dead end...Making them return back to square one...They both needed some lone time to get in peace with the situation..They returned to living room after a good 30 minutes ready to go for the office..

Sakshi though was not sure but asked- "Arjun Why don't we do our work in the office itself..That will be better.."

Arjun was reluctant to agree and seeing Sam's rudra avtaar on the call he didn't wanted to get him more angry,and about Sakshi's safety, after the attack it was more risky for her ..But before He could say something, Sakshi interrupted him...

"I will tell Sameer.."She said clearing all his doubts,moreover the idea of working in office was for him to let people acknowledge this side of the akdu ACP, let them know he who really is...

"Vo kuch nahi kahega Sakshi, it's just your safety.." He voiced out his main fear..

"You know what let me tell you one thing..jab tak ACP Arjun Rawte mere saath hai nobody will be able to touch me..Arjun jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi hone doge.." She said with the unsaid belief in her eyes not only for the supercop, but more firm belief for the man she has known inside out, the man who she can see through..

Arjun just get relieved to see her belief in him, it was the most important emotion he was seeking around when he lost Roshni..Faith though a small word but can do miracles..

They just went back to the kitchen made themselves breakfast, and their morning drinks at 12 noon..They set out for the ETF office the journey was as usual Sakshi chatting all along giggling but with Arjun it was way different this time he was clearly able to see her masking her pain..

"You are literally a relative of kumbhkaran..Pehle mujhe lagta tha nobody could defeat me in sleeping,koi aas paas bhi nahi hai but you ACP Arjun Rawte are a tough competition.." She said looking at him..

"Tab bhi tumne mujhe itne gande tareeke se jagaya.." he said getting fake anger in his tone,he knew it was sure to work arguing Sakshi..

"Gande..tumhe andaaza bhi nahi hai ganda tareeka kise kehte hai you are damm lucky ki tumhe Sakshi Anand ne jagaya..Agar kbhi tum Deepak ke haath lagte.." She stopped in mid..