Meeting through Talks.....

Part-19..…..

**************************************
Recap-

Arjun's POV-

Yeh sakshi ki friend ki harkatein bilkul Roshni ke jesi hai... He remembered their first meeting kese usey gunda samajh liya tha roshni ne and Even roshni was too possessive about people whom she considered her own.... He was reminded of the instance when Roshni came to Mumbai and Sameer was to pick her from Airport and he forgot it  because he was busy with a case with his colleague Sneha and when roshni reached his office and saw him with Sneha....Usne Sameer ka kuch nhi choddha....Uske uss cheez ke liye sorry bulwa diya jo bechare ne ki hi nhi.....and she made sure he was hell embarrased infront of Sneha....Uss din toh Sameer ne kasam khaayi kbhi Roshni ka koi kaam nhi bhoolega....

But what he didn't knew was that he was not comparing 2 persons, but a single person in 2 different situations....

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Arjun came out of his thoughts thinking about the bold and brave step that these two girls took....

Arjun- Sakshi tumhe darr nhi lga it was very risky, it was literally entering into a Rave party.....

Sakshi- Arjun,Darr uss baat ka nhi lga but ek baat thi Arjun jo hum teeno ko mujhe, Rosh or Deepak ko bahut pareshan kr rhi thi vo the Baba ka changed behaviour phichle 2 weeks se bahut pareshan rhne lage the vo,har waqt ghar se baahar rhte baat bhi honi band si ho gyi thi unse or rhi baat or rhi baat silver club me jaane ki  I know we were young but we were not that dumb....

Thoda homework kiya tha jaana se phle silver club ke baare me pta kiya toh uski reputation dekhkar guess kr liya tha it was going to be a rave party..... Toh us club ke saare entry exit points phle hi pta kar liye the and we were surely not there for buying drugs so We made sure we had someone to protect us......(Her eyes were showing a unique tinch of respect when talking about that someone)

Arjun- who someone?(He asked curiously as well suspiciously noticing her eyes)

Sakshi- Btati hu.....
Kajal as planned wahan thi is liye zyaada kuch problem nhi hui hamein wha ghulne milne me, it was first time I and Rosh met kavish bhaiya.... IPS Sahani.... I mean IPS kavish Sahani he was a police officer, Narcotics Bureau Delhi Branch, he was cousin of Kajal,We along with kajal talked with him on phone call before going to club on that day, and he assured us of our plan he said he would be there as undercover with us in case something goes wrong.....As said he was there with a lot of good 10 people with us,all in civils.....Before joning ETF I had never thought of an officer as good as him.....

Arjun- And ETF me aane ke baad Sakshi.....

Sakshi- Kya baat hai Arjun tareef sunne ka mann ho rha apni.....

Even Arjun himself didn't knew why he asked that question....It was just that he wanted to know what Sakshi thought about him, but why he didn't knew.....
He knew Sakshi respected him a lot, but what was that something that he exactly wanted to hear was something that he himself didn't knew....

Sakshi spoke Breaking Arjun's line of thought....
Then....I got to meet Chief of ETF ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathode.....And ofcourse ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte......I got to see two different personalities two different style of works working together towards a common goal......and too taunting each other but never leaving each- other's side......It was a new form of togetherness I had been a witness to.....She said giggling.....

Arjun's POV-
Arjun remembered her being a witness to the transformation their relation has undergone from him being Rathode to Sam, from those angry glares to understanding looks they are trying well to come back to their original selves, but still that spark was missing....He came out of his trance....