Chain of events.....

part-17

**************************************

recap-

Arjun- yh zaroori nhi h Sakshi kbhi kbhi it's just one.moment that makes you realize that this is something special, he had a genuine smile on his face knowing the person he was it was really difficult for him to say this.....

He suddenly came back to reality seeing Sakshi gazing at him he felt sorry to have said that but Sakshi already knew the thought process going through his mind, he was thinking about his first meeting with rosh.....Ofcouse an Arjun version of it....

Aankhen saje khwab si,
labon pr khushi gulaab si,
dekha toh lga mil gya koi,
jo lagi mujhe nayi unpadhi kitab si ....

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Beauty of somethings never die out it always remains there in the heart digged deep inside and when time come erupt like a volcano.....

Sakshi broke the trance of the moment and continued further.....

Sakshi-  Shi kh rhe ho Arjun it was the same for Deepak too,it soon became evident to me and Rosh that he is in love with her...... Maybe love was too much to say at that moment, but there was surely something.....So I and Rosh decided to help him and talk to that girl,we went to her and befriended her it was not easy but mushkil bhi nhi tha....

Her name was Niya Singh , daughter of businessman 'Shamsher Singh' .....She was 2 years elder to Deepak.....and was in 3rd year of graduation....But age is always just a number when it comes to heart......she was soon to join her father in his business.Her father was a stock broker and had a brokerage firm, so was quite from a well to do family, and uske Papa ka firm delhi ke top brokerage firms me se ek thi thi but uske baare m zyada logon ko nhi pta tha but still it made a good business....... aur yeh sab hme Baba ne btaaya jb humne unse uss brokerage firm ko hmaari friend ke papa ka btaaya toh.....Thoda Ajeeb tha but we were too busy in Niya to think about this.....

Dheere Dheere Niya or hum sab dost bn gye delhi me mutual friends se friends bnana is an easy task and about 3.5 months baad Niya and Deepak started coming close to each other with every passing day, they made a good pair complementary to each other...... nearly after a month it was Valentine's Day 2015.....

Deepak decided to propose niya, much to our surprise because the Deepak we knew was quite popular around for being far away from commitments, just some flaunts here and there for a month or two......But how much surprised we say we were, buyt best friends are the mirrors who can see through you.....No matter what the situations were.......Whether you are close or far your voice can tell them your mood and their eyes their unsaid Love......
And friends indeed become happiest when a friend becomes happy.So were I and Rosh......
At that time we three were at the School it was our last exam results to be out by April and till it was just fun at our doorsteps....We came to orphanage directly put our woofers on dance like hell taking all the children of orphanage with us......What fun it was.....She was giggling while telling all this......

Arjun's POV-

Arjun hearing all this was lost somewhere when First time he told Rathode that he loves Roshni and he wanted to get married to her he danced around the home like a wild dancer suddenly a smile crept on his face which turned into a laughter remembering him dance.....Sameer was double happy for his both the friends he already knew Arjun's feelings,but hearing them from Arjun made him super Happy.....

Sakshi's POV-

Sakshi indeed too remembered the day when on their regular chitchat on phone Roshni told her about her Arjun.....
ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte.....The man who she told had made her life beautiful, whose Happy Go Lucky nature made her learn to go with the flow of the Life.... But meeting this Arjun she understood nothing remained same in him, neither that heart, soul and nor that Happy Go Lucky nature,his goodness and his commitment towards his duty....A moment spoilt it all......what remained now was the no nonsense cop ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte.....