Relations finding their way

Part-34

________________________________________

Recap-

"Usey shock laga hoga ACP Arjun Rawte se tareef milna is not a small thing, recover hone do bechare ko.." Sakshi said giggling..

He just rolled his eyes in disbelief thinking no wonder his team has got some of the biggest dramebaazs around the globe..

Shree- Sir Inspector Garv Singh Sir Delhi born hai inke papa ka naam Shamsher Singh or Phichle 5 saal se Ahemdabad me as Inspector posted hai sir, bahut hi clean work record hai sir..or abhi inke promotion ki bhi bastein chal rahi hai kuch specific nahi mila sir..

Arjun- Thik hai Shree..Rathode,Ayesha or Chotu aaye ..

Shree- Nahi sir abhi toh nahi vo us bar me hai abhi bhi..

Arjun- Ok Shree khyal rakhna kuch bhi ho toh call me..

Shree- Right sir..

They knew How much Arjun cared for them, it's his action that speaks louder than his words...

Recap ends...
_________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The night was growing young...Sakshi went to the kitchen, the day for both of them was fully exhausting...Arjun was just standing at the balcony rewinding the events in his mind,his heart was at peace..How much he denied celebrating his birthday, but it was best for him after 2 years...He remembered the gift Sam gave him, he got his bestfriend back completely...

"Rawte changed to Arjun....and tum changed to tu" He was laughing to himself thinking about the tiff they shared after such a long time..and he knew he owe this one to her, not only for making his birthday special, but also for giving him his friend back..He wondered what she might have asked Sam and when..But these questions were at this hour baseless...He just wanted to thank her for what she did for him..Or maybe she did it for her..

He didn't knew, but did he wanted to know that..he did want to know that Everything which she did for him till now was only for Rosh..He wanted a part of her to say it that she did all that for both him and Rosh..at least she did something thinking of him..

Sakshi was in kitchen thinking that wish she could say... that though she started going towards Arjun because of Rosh, but soon it became a way of life for her,and then there was no going back.. though a part of her used to irk Arjun to get his anger out, but a part of her too irked him to get his attention, Because for her that was the only time he ever used to spare a glance at her..His anger was the only words they used to share..His glares the only eyelock they had..It was not One sudden day that she realized the changes she was undergoing What she started doing out for her friendship, has turned into something very deep..But then the day comes returning back to her making her realize how deep she has fallen for him..

Flashback-

Sakshi was in conference room silently crying remembering harsh words Arjun said previous day "You disgust me Sakshi Anand.." Though harsh words from him were not new to her,but these indeed made her vulnerable..At that moment Ayesha barged into the room, though she tried hard to hide her tears but failed miserably...

Ayesha- Aisa kaam kyun karti ho Sakshi.. Sometimes I feel tum kuch bhi soch kar nahi Karti...

Sakshi- Iss baar sochkar kiya tha Ayesha...

Ayesha- matlab..

Sakshi-  I know I was wrong Ayesha, but I don't know why I am not feeling guilty at all..I just wanted to provoke him to show some emotion towards me, if it was the reaction I got I am content with it too..Main bas chahti thi vo mujhse apne emotions share kare, vo jitna string apne aap ko dikhata hai utna strong nahi hai vo Ayesha, vo toota hua hai Ayesha or agar aisa hi rha toh bhukar jaayega, or main usey bikharta hua nahi dekh sakti...