Secrets of hearts revealed

Part-33

***********************************

Recap-

The song completed and they reached home... Going inside Sakshi called him from behind

"Arjun....This was for you, puchoge nahi How I got this audio..."

"Baad me baat karte hai Sakshi" Said this Arjun was going inside...But Sakshi held her wrist...

"Arjun life is a risky business....I don't want to die with this guilt, Please sun lo nahi toh mujhe bhoot bankar wapis aana padega..." She said controlling her tears....

Arjun nodded her to go ahead....

Recap ends.....

**********************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

"Arjun.... Arjun...." Though she wanted to but was not able to voice it out...

"Sun raha hu Sakshi bolo..." Arjun said controlling his anger...

"Arjun vo vo...." She again tried but failed

"You know what tum rehne do tumse nahi ho paayega" He said in a loud tone this time hurt clearly evident in his voice....

"Tumhe pata hai main kya batane wali hu" Sakshi asked getting shocked....

"Sakshi jaldi baat puri karo nhi toh let it be....Samjhe yaa......Samjhaun" This time it was a warning...

Sakshi knew Arjun's warning very well so she was not to stretch it further, she took a deep breath and sent silent prayers to the heavens....

"Arjun vo....vo....Arjun your Roshni and My Rosh...My Rosh and Your Roshni are same...I mean tumhari Roshni meri friend Rosh hai..." She said with her eyes closed and when she opened them she was shocked to see that he was not shocked....But there was an emotion in his eyes clearly visible and felt... It was hurt....

"So Finally I am so glad Miss Sakshi Anand you told me this, but yeh btaane ka kasht karengi ki jo baat aapne aaj batayi phichle ek saal me kyun nahi btayi aisi kis cheez ka intzaar kar rhi thi aap...." He said with raw Sarcasm dripping from his voice....

"You know it par kese..." She asked getting shocked

"Questions are not to be answered by questions Sakshi First answer my Question" His tone loud enough to make her flinch....

He wanted to be calm but Finding Sakshi silent his patience broke,anyways he was not a man of patience...

"Answer me Sakshi your silence is no answer to it....I expected you to be out with it much earlier, I wish you could have told me this yourself, no doubt that you are doing but don't you think it's late.."

"Why didn't you told me this the day you barged into my cabin that too without knocking, you forcefully made me Shake your hand..."

"Why you didn't told me this when you poked your nose in my every damn matter..."

"Why didn't you told me this  back then when I lashed at you every single time.."

"Why didn't you told me this back when you lectured me on belief...Is this what belief is.."

"Why didn't you told me this the day you challenged me too come back in 24 hrs and you came back too.."

"Why not on the day you said you do believe me....Then how could you not believe me this much to not tell me this that day..."