Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma

Part-25

**************************************

Recap-

Sakshi- Arjun , jaan Bua neeche hai reception par....

It was enough to blow the colour on Jahaan's face and Arjun was shocked seeing Sakshi scared of someone....

Jahaan- Arjun ji take it as a warning.She is sweeter with sweet people and has a tongue of gourd chopper with bitter ones, and you toh very well know you fall in which one category.....

Sakshi- Arjun thoda door rehna tum Bua se.....

Arjun though a little scared gathered himself- Main ACP Arjun Rawte hu....You both know what I mean....

Sakshi just looked at him in disbelief and folded her hands bacha lena Gannu Bappa....

Recap ends.....

*************************************
_________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Sakshi just went to Jahaan and held his hand....

Jahaan- Kya kar rhi hai or daant padegi isi saath ki wajah se hi toh aise saath me musibat me hai....

Sakshi- Register dekha unhone toh usme mera naam nhi hai par tumhara toh hoga phichle month milne aaye the naa tum baba se....

Arjun's POV-

I remember checking the visitor's register and the only names there were of Roshni and Sakshi.....But if Jahaan came then what about his name not being in the register....

Arjun - how is your name not in the visitor's register.....

Jahaan- Well my charm you see.....

This young man was now getting on Arjun's nerves...He was quite irritated from him now....

Arjun- Yeh charm salaamat rakhni hai toh chup chap btao naam kyun nhi hai tumhara wahaan....

Jahaan- Didn't I told you this was because of my charm....Well that receptionist she is preety too isn't she Arjun....

Flashback-

Receptionist- Hi sir....

Jahaan- Hi beautiful lady in the blue.....

Receptionist- How can I help you....

Jahaan- Well only you can help me you see.....

Receptionist- Ji matlab....

Jahaan- Can you let me go in the room no. 202....

Receptionist- Sure sir you can do the entry and meet the patient....

Jahaan- That's the problem you see I can't actually soon my mother would be here and I want to surprise her,but you can keep my visiting card....You know.....

Receptionist- But sir rules.....

Jahaan- hey  relax koi terrorist nhi hu journalist hu, feel free to call anytime you see sothere's no harm.... If you don't believe me you can be with me there in the room too I would consider myself lucky....

Flashback ends....

This was enough to have my work done, and ek or fan bhi toh mil gyi....You see killing 2 birds with one stone.....