Opening doors

Part-18
**************************************
Kajal-  hm... He is into drug business smuggler h yrr,
mene or mere kuch friends ne isey silver club me drugs supply krta dekha hai.... and about Niya I have seen her with him but I am not sure of her involvement,but this Neeraj is definately a trouble guys....

Rosh- tum sure ho naa kajal.....

Kajal- ofcourse yrr m kisi pr aise itna bda ilzaam kese lga skti hu....

Rosh-  Sakshi we need to find out if Niya knows about it and phle we need to tell all this to Deepak....

Sakshi- Han krte h baat.....

Sakshi Rosh- thank you Kajal.......

Kajal- It's ok meri koi help chshiye ho toh I am there.... and I am sorry may be Niya is a nice girl....

Sakshi- But we need to sure of it....

Rosh- Exactly.... chlo chlye hai Bye Kajal take care....

Kajal- Bye guys.....

Flashback ends......

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

The day was coming to it's end it was already 6 PM and weather outside was giving a ray of bliss in this small beautiful house oh.... Sorry Home .....The home which is so filled with memories.....Memories of all 6 months Arjun and Roshni were together, memories of Sameer and Arjun's moments.....Memories of Togetherness, and the worst memories of the Brutality.....Now was becoming a witness to a just started friendship, and the home which didn't even recognised Arjun, who came back after so long.....As he was not the old one..... The house which recognises the love and care it got from Roshni....and the same love and care which Sakshi was showering on it....The moment she entered this place......The place which has witnessed a happy Arjun.....The Arjun who used to live life, the Arjun who used to love life....

Sakshi(breaking the trance)- Arjun mausam kitna acha h naa, ghar ke baahar garden me chale......(smiling chirpily)

Sakshi and Arjun both were good at hiding their emotions Sakshi with a smile and Arjun with a I don't care attitude......

Arjun(In mind)- Did she just called this place ghar..... Yes she called it Ghar.....

Sakshi- Arjun sun rhe ho......

Arjun- Sunn rha hu,but yha kya problem hai.....

Sakshi- koi problem nhi hai, just kisi ko darwaza kholna sikhana hai....

Arjun- kya matlab.....

Sakshi- kuch nhi we will sit there vo jhule pr....is baar chai mein bnaati hu.... Honestly you are very bad at cooking anything....and was walking away.....

Arjun holds her wrist and pulls her towards himself, their eyes met and were lost in each-others eyes for a good 30 seconds.....Still holding her wrist.....

Arjun- Miss Sakshi Anand hum sirf dost bne hai m abhi bhi ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte hu.....Toh don't you think you still need to have a fear of me....

Sakshi- No not at all.....Ho tum ACP pr ETF office me or iss ghar me hum equal hai.... now don't waste time baahar jao jhule ke pass.....

Arjun gave her a frustated I don't care look and went outside.....He switched on the lights of the garden and with slow steps went to that swing, he was too determined now to take small steps to come out of his darkness into the light, remembering his Roshni with a smile at Roshni's favourite place....The moment he came to that place he found an old warmth in it as if the swing was welcoming its partner's partner.....Arjun was caressing the swing as if lightening it's pain along with making his too fading away.....talking to it avout all the moments he has been away from just like it making his heart feel light....