Coming into light

Part- 27

**************************************

Recap-

Mrs Mehak Sharma- Sure ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte....She blesses him and hugs Sakshi....
Take care.....

Sakshi- I will and you too....

Mrs Mehak Sharma- Well main Arjun ko keh rhi thi.... you see usey zyaada zaroorat hai...She laughs aloud and kisses Sakshi on her forehead....

Jahaan- Bye Miss Delhi Take care main yahi hu....Mumbai me jab bhi baat krna ho just call me....Take care....Main tujhe hi bol rha hu....

Arjun and Sakshi came out only to find Sakshi's khatar out of its senses.....Arjun kicked it 4-5 times but she being like her owner remains the same......

Recap ends......

************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Sakshi- Arjun yeh toh start hi nhi ho rahi.....

Arjun- Oh really Great Discovery Sakshi.....I already knew relying on your scooty was a very bad idea,but.....You Miss Sakshi Ana....

Sakshi knew what was to come was a long SYS session, so she just made puppy eyes and interrupted in between.....

Sakshi- I am sorry Arjun....I really am.....Main Jaan ko bulaati hu....He will drop us.....

Arjun- No Not again.....Now....

But Sakshi being Sakshi just frowned at him and called Jahaan who within minutes was there with his car keys.....

It was a red car like the one that teenagers have to flaunt and prove themselves cool and rich.....But having no other option Arjun decided to give up to his hatred for such tacky things this time.....

Arjun- Car bhi yahi hai chalane wala bhi yahi hai baitho abhi....

He was about to sit on the passenger seat, but Jahaan Interrupted.....

Jahaan- Arjun let Sakshi sit beside me we could get a little time together.....

Arjun- Ofcourse what you both got inside I guess was not enough....for the kind of talkative people you both are.....

But This time he didn't meant it because how could he judge the taste of something he hasn't eaten before....

Sakshi- Take a small nap Arjun you must be tired....

Though he was not at all sleepy....He was the same Arjun who had not slept peacefully since The day Roshni died to the day he killed sikander and revenged her murder, who still suffers from painful guilty nights, so a night off sleep was not something which could make him bother....But he just agreed to Sakshi, feeling happy and content at her concern for him....

Arjun just closed his eyes with earphones plugged in to give the duo alone time and Jahaan set a Google map to Arjun's home.....Jahaan and Sakshi though difficult for them but kept quite for some time to let Arjun sleep.....

Sakshi- Jahaan just stop where you find a mall I need to buy some grocery and vegetables.....

Jahaan- Han rok dunga..... Accha you met him last month.... Rahul....He came to meet you right.....(He said loud enough in a teasing tone)

Sakshi- Jahaan Arjun so rha hai.... Thoda aaraam se......

Jahaan- Oh someone's really being caring for someone... ok fine Miss Publicist....

second chance in loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें