Reliving the trio memories.....

Part-21

Recap-

**************************************

Jahaan- Ok don't take stress Sakshi....Bye Sakshi.....

Sakshi- Bye Jahaan.....

Arjun in this while was listening all this he was hell confused with all this..... He could not now control himself.....He saw Sakshi stressed out brought water for her.....

Arjun- Have it Sakshi....

Sakshi without saying anything, takes the glass from him and drinks it,but her eyes they clearly had a mixture of pain, fear and anxiety which was hard for Arjun to digest.....But he need to ask her and Sakshi needs to be out with it all to lessen the feelings he saw in her eyes....So he did ask her.....

Arjun- kya hua kya chal rha hai Sakshi.....Which files you were talking about Sakshi.....

Recap ends.......

**************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Arjun- Sakshi just relax and pehle mujhe btao kya hua....

Sakshi- Arjun Mehak Bua.....Mehak Bua got to know about Baba.....

Arjun- Matlab she didn't knew it earlier.....

Sakshi- Nhi.....

Arjun- Par kyun she is his sister.....Why you didn't told her.....

Sakshi- Arjun I and Jaan had no other option Agar Bua ko batate toh she would not have let Baba be alone.....Woh US se India shift ho jaati, And it would have put her life in danger.....We didn't wanted to loose her Arjun....

Arjun- But ab vo US se wapas kese or kab aayi and ab unhe kese pta chala.....

Sakshi-Woh Jaan ke saath aayi hai, he was thinking of settling into India, US media me journalist tha abhi India me hi hai....and about ab unhe kese pta chala that I also don't know.....

Arjun- Sakshi other than you who else knew about Prakash Baba's whereabouts..... Matlab kise pta hai ki vo zinda hai or abhi kahaan hai....

Sakshi felt nice hearing Prakash Baba from him, it was the feeling she would cherish her whole life,Arjun had unknowingly started acknowledging their bond, from Mr. Praksh Jha to Prakash Baba wasn't it an achievement on Sakshi's front and even on his front too.....Arjun was treating her life as his own, but with both concern and care and about her relations it was no different....
Arjun calls her name once and she comes out of the trance of her thoughts.....

Sakshi- Only I and Rosh knew about it......

Arjun-Did you told someone abhi btaaya ho yaa pehle kabhi.......

Sakshi- I remember exactly Arjun ki mene kisi ko nhi btaaya......

Arjun- Correction mujhe chodd kar kisi ko nhi btaaya....(said so to lighten her mood )

Sakshi- Han vhi (But with this response Arjun understood he failed miserably)

Arjun- Maybe your friend had told someone.....

Sakshi- No she also didn't.....Infact she couldn't....

Arjun- How are you so sure did she ever told you.....

Sakshi- Nhi Arjun......But she had an investigative agent inside her......(or hota bhi kyun nhi afterall Bappa ko toh pta hi tha she was going to be future Mrs. Roshni Arjun Rawte she thought in her mind.... ) She didn't believed anyone enough to tell him or her about Prakash Baba's whereabouts....