The Next Step

Requested by anonymous 

Request: "Gwen and Y/n take the next step into their relationship, meaning smut and aftercare."

Smut Entails: Lovemaking, Aftercare

Female Reader

"Hiya baby!" You greet your girlfriend of 8 months and counting with a big hug, she laughs sweetly as she wraps her arms around you, a sense of warmth engulfing your body by her muscular arms squeezing you in her hold as she litters your face with multiple kisses all over, making you giggle in glee as a wide smile spread across your face. 

"Someone missed me," she muses as she places a final kiss on your lips, letting it linger as you cup her face with both hands humming softly at her words to agree about the fact that you did indeed miss her. 

She had gone on a business trip with her mentor Dr Octavious to Peru to study their spiders and figure out if they would be a viable host to use their self-healing cells on the human body so that all kinds of illnesses could be cured as well as the undiscovered ones. Unbeknownst to you, she ended up having to fight off a rabid, venom-induced civilian that was wreaking havoc among the village, as Ghost-Spider's work was never done, and she was yet to tell you of her secret identity. 

"I missed you so much," you tell her breathlessly when you both pull back from the kiss, burying your face in her neck as you take in her new scent of sweat, tropical wildlife and the sea stuck to her clothes, "You smell different," you murmur into her skin, letting your legs wrap around her waist as she tucks her hands under your thighs, carrying you back into your shared apartment as she kicks the door shut, leaving her suitcase by the door as she takes you both to the bedroom. 

"Do you hate it?" She asks you with a small smile as she lays you down on the mattress, sitting on top of you as she tangles one leg with yours, her hands trail up your body just until her fingertips brush the skin exposed under the hem of your shirt as it had risen when she laid you down.

"No, it's refreshing," your reply makes her chuckle quietly as she takes a deep breath and places her face in the crook of your neck, reminding herself how much she loved your deodorant and scent, relaxing her entire body weight on you as she sighed longingly. 

"God...I missed you like crazy," she murmurs sincerely, even though it was only a week you two were away from one another, it was long enough to make the both of you act like lovebirds. You were both in that stage where nothing could seem wrong about one another, sure, you would have your fair share of disputes every now and then, but it was nothing a long cuddle session and a couple of affectionate kisses couldn't fix. 

However, that didn't mean you both had gotten to that part of your relationship yet, you both had never had sex or made love, it was something you both would push back on as in your past and hers, whenever a partner would get to that stage with either of you two, in the next month or so they'd pack up their things and go, only using you a 'point and shoot' dispenser before chasing after the next person to fuck. 

You run your fingers through her blonde locks, reminiscent of the feeling of how silky her hair was as you twirl a strand around your finger, "I missed you more," you tell her as you kiss the top of her head, unable to get enough her sweet exotic smell as you wrap one arm around her back, rubbing your knuckles along her spine leisurely. 

"Debatable," she mumbles into your neck before placing light kisses down your jaw, the feeling was soft and delicate, it made your heart flutter and a small smile fall upon your face as you sigh in comfort, tilting your head back subconsciously for her to get easier access, and she takes that offer with no thoughts as she worships your neck with small pecks and tint little nibbles.