I'll Always Be Here

Requested by @UnlablistedUnlabled 
NB Reader 

Based on Hazbin Hotel and the relationship between Valentino and Angel Dust (Read at your own risk) 

Warning: Mentions of abuse, sexual assault, heavy language, and explicit topics

Abuse parts will be marked with an 🩸

I was getting ready for my shift, spritzing myself with some perfume before running a hand through my hair, giving it that sexy, but ruffled look, trying to ignore the pain in my hip that was inflicted upon me 20 minutes ago.  Being a porn star, a popular one at that meant I always needed to be dolled up, and looking my best, even when I wasn't working. So, with one final tug of my clothing, making my curves pop out, I leave my dressing room. 

"Took you long enough," my boss, Valentino mutters, taking a long drag from his cigarette, his arms crossed angrily, his eyes undress me as I walk past him, walking up to the bed, where a half-naked man is already waiting for me. 

He was the buff type, one of those big strong guys that could carry me without batting an eye, the usual, he seemed friendly enough however, as when I gave him my most charming smile, sitting down on the bed provocatively, my eyes glancing up at him, I can see that he already had a boner, which was evident by the outline in his black skin tight boxers, thank fuck he had the looks, or I would've been creeped out. 

"The name's Alex," He purrs, his pearly whites flashing at me as he offers his hand out to shake. 

"Y/n, although I'm sure you knew that already hot stuff," I wink at him, making his body rumble with a soft chuckle as he and I share quick pleasantries as Valentino orders the crew around for some last-minute touch-ups. 

"Alright, you two are going to be fucking, not getting married, quite down," he barks, his eyes glaring at me mostly as Alex had his muscular back turned to him. "Everyone, quiet on set, we roll in 3...2...1..."

"Wait!" A voice calls out, making everyone's attention snap to the door, and I break away from Alex, who is ready to pin me to the mattress. I can hear my boss growl in frustration, and the sound sent shivers down my spine, in a bad way. 

"Gwen?" I asked, surprised to see my best friend, she looked around for me, only able to lock eyes with me when I called her name. 

"My name is Alex?" The man in front of me whispered confused, thinking I had already forgotten his name. 

"No, sorry, not you," I mutter quickly, pulling back away from him as I get off the bed, making Valentino's eyes bore into me as I grab my dress robe from a staff member, walking quickly to Gwen, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper shout at her as I tie my robe together, grabbing her shoulders to try and get her out of the studio. 

"I told you, I'm here to set your boss straight, respectfully of course," she says with a nervous laugh, clearly not having expected herself to be here. However, she was referring to a conversation you both had before leaving for work, Gwen worked as a part-time photographer at Jonah J. Jamieson's news company and was asking if she could do an article on me seeing as I was so popular with the more mature side of the public. 

And Valentino refused, which surprised you because he was a man who was more than happy to exploit every inch of you, literally, for money, seemingly Gwen phoned him thanks to you passing on his contact number, and he politely declined, Gwen, of course, didn't take it at first, and tried to keep him on the line a little longer to convince him. 

However, he was getting frustrated, he was a man of great power, and no one ever questioned his authority, ever, so things were getting to become quite heated between him and Gwen, you tried to intervene, and plead with Gwen silently to end the call, but when your boss started to insult you, she lost her cool, she called him out on his bullshit, making your head reel as you knew this was all going to come back to you.