𝟬𝟭𝟬 || jet the husband

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR FRIEND

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
♯ ❝GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR FRIEND.
CHAPTER TEN ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

        THE GROUP LANDED AT A NEARBY RIVER JUST BEFORE THEY WOULD REACH THE NEXT DESTINATION, AND MADE A QUCIK STOP SO THEY COULD REST, AND GATHER MORE SUPPLIES NEEDED. While Sokka went out into the forest with Momo following him, the other three stayed behind with Appa as Katara was practicing her waterbending again, which wasn't going so well for her.

         Her dark eyes read off the scroll placed onto a rock beside her, boots just touching the flowing river in front on the sore, "The water whip. Arms." She lifted her arms into position, following the visuals drawn on the scroll, "Weight shift. Wrist snap. Okay."

         She turned to the river once she had the moves inside her mind, and exhaled heavily to center herself. She moved her hands up in a fluid movement, causing the water to sprout out a bit into a funnel. She made the water whip move up into the air, challenging it and went to snap her wrist forward, but the water exploded before she could land a hit.

        (Y/N), who stood off to the side with Aang watching the girl train frowned sadly, seeing how frustrated Katara was getting with the bending. She took a step forward towards the girl, Aang following in step beside her.

       "Basic bending forms are mostly just physical movement." She talks in a reassuring tone, eyes flickering to the scroll then back to Katara smiling lopsided, "but when you get into the harder moves, like the water whip, you really need to reach inside and feel the energy flow."

         Katara looked even more confused if anything from her words, causing Aang to jump up beside his best friend and take on over the conversation, "The monks always told us to find a place where emotion meets spirit." He told the girl, motioning to the area around them,  "A place deeper than thought. Tap into your feeling and gather energy from them."

         "Tap into your feelings." The waterbending repeated to herself, and span back around to the river nodding her head. She inhaled sharply, flashbacks of when the Fire Nation attacked her village appearing as she moved her hands upwards again, brows furrowed in concentration and began to create a water whip that was spiralling in the air under her control. 

        (Y/N) could tell whatever Katara was remembering was making her bending stronger, but also unbalanced, as the waterbending tried to use the whip again, but it exploded once more before it could work. Her face scrunched up, an awkward smile across her mouth, "Uh, well that was good." She chuckled out patting Katara's shoulder, "Don't worry about it. Practice makes perfect."