𝟬𝟬𝟱 || uncle iroh's jail talk

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ YOU MEAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND

♯ ❝ YOU MEAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
CHAPTER FIVE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

            SUDDENLY A ROCK WAS THROWN AT ONE OF THE WARRIORS, WHO LET OUT A PAINED GRUNT, AND MORE WERE THROWN AT THE ENEMIES AFTER THAT. The children of the tribe were now fighting, as they fired spears and used rocks to hit the firebenders away from the girl and their home. Sokka never looked so proud of what they were doing.

           "Enough games. Burn this whole place to the ground." Zuko sneered through his teeth, stepping forward from his spot with his army and narrowed his eyes down on (Y/N), as they got ready to use their firebending on the village.

           (Y/N)'s eyes went wide in panic hearing his sudden command, body moving before she could think it over and ran in front of the gate where their fire was aimed, "No! I'll go with you. Just leave them alone." She pleaded raising her hands up in the air, causing Zuko to falter in his movement, and stand down.

             If it weren't for the tight grip Karata had on Aang, he would of ran out ages ago to help his older sister in need, who was sacrificing herself to save a tribe that she barely knew yet. His face held fear for the girl, as he stood near Sokka with his arms stuck in Katara's, sensing he would join in the fighting if she didn't stop him.

           A long exhale escaped the Avatar's lips, that was visible to the eye from how cold it was and stare into Zuko's dark eyes seriously, "I'm the one you're looking for. Don't take it out on them, and take me instead."

          Zuko was pondering for a few minutes with his gaze moving up and down her figure slowly, before his top lip perked up into a sneer, "Get her." He ordered gruffly to his soldiers, which had the trio watching behind instantly springing to action.

          "Wait- (Y/N)!" Aang and Karata exclaimed alarmed seeing her winningly handing herself over, both of them running up to where Sokka was, his back facing them so his reaction wasn't visible to their eyes.

          Sokka swallowed the lump in his throat when his gaze latch onto her pair of cold eyes, his arms stretching out to stop the two from going any further despite Aang trying to fight against it, "You don't have to do this, (Y/N). Please." His name flew out of his mouth softly, a begging undertone that she didn't miss.

           She shakes her head with a small smile, and gripped her staff tighter in her hand to seem strong for them, "It's okay, guys. Don't worry about me." She assured in a confident tone, looking at them individually as her heart breaks at the tears in Aang's eyes, and goes to turn her back to them briefly.