𝟬𝟬𝟳 || kyoshi island

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ BRING YOUR LOVER BOY, TOO

♯ ❝ BRING YOUR LOVER BOY, TOO.
CHAPTER SEVEN ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

            THE GROUP WERE NOW ON THEIR WAY TO KYOSHI ISLAND BACK ON APPA, WHO BELLOWS INTO THE MORNING BREEZE FLYING THROUGH THE SKY. HE GROWLS SOFTLY SPOTTING SOMETHING COMING UP BESIDE HIM, AND STARTS TO FLY IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. Sokka was sat in the saddle at the back, while the other three were sitting at the front where the rein was to control Appa.

            (Y/N) perched herself in between Aang and Katara on the bison's body, taking the reins into her hands a bit as she patted his fur in greeting, gaining a soft growl in return. Her head perks up when she heard a lemur squeaking, and her face brightened up seeing the lemur from the temple flying along side them.

          Aang shared a wide smile with his best friend who passed him the reins of the saddle, them all watching as she raises her arm out for the lemur, "Wanna join us, Momo?" She asked sweetly, making Momo coo and squeak in answer as his ears twitch on top of his head.

          "Momo? What type of name is that-" Sokka spoke baffled from behind the three, his figure leaning over the saddle to see what was happening better, widened eyes trained on the girl, "Don't tell me you're gonna keep him."

          She rolled her eyes playfully at his words, just as Momo landed on her arm with a coo, and nuzzled his soft furred cheek into her one, "Excuse me Sokka, Aang named him." She retorted back, giggling a bit at the soft sensation, "But he looks like a Momo, does't he? Just like how you look like a Sokka, water boy."

          "Can't argue with that." Katara snickered out watching the two interact with each other, and shared a knowing smile with Aang, both of them trying not to laugh at Sokka's expression hearing her come back.

           He was glaring at Momo jumping around (Y/N)'s shoulders, all her attention being on the lemur who was cooing at her softly, and this irritated him a lot, "I bet you taste like chicken." He grumbled out, and Momo screeched like he had heard the comment, his eyes flattening down making the other three laugh amused.

           After a little while more of traveling by air on Appa through the never ending sky, the four had eventually arrived at Kyoshi island, where it was much bigger than it seemed in the books and drawings they've seen. The statue of Avatar Kyoshi stood proudly in the middle of the island, off to where the sore was, and it made Sokka mutter something about 'there she is, giant scary lady' to himself.

           They landed Appa down safely and hidden away from anyone who would try to take him, as they all hopped down from his saddle. (Y/N) placed Momo on Appa's head, who grunted softly and nudged her stomach, making her smile gently and brush her fingers through his fur in a quick farewell.