𝟬𝟬𝟮 || figures in the iceberg

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? ❞CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

♯ ❝ WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

              SHE COULDN'T SLEEP AFTER FINDING OUT WHAT LAYS INSTALLED FOR HER. NOT LIKE THAT WASN'T NORMAL THOUGH, MANY NIGHTS SHE STAYED UP STARING AT THE STAR FILLED SKY, WONDERING IF SHE DIDN'T END UP WHERE SHE WAS NOW, WHERE WOULD SHE BE INSTEAD.

            The spot was far off from everyone and everything and near the cliffs of the air temple, hidden away in between some of the tall towered rocks. That was her place to escape and get herself trapped inside her own thoughts, which currently (Y/N) was doing.

            A soft sigh left her parted lips, arms wrapped around her knees that were pulled to her chest, hair out of its usual side pony tail to rest on her shoulders. She sat on a boulder in the ground, wing glider placed next to her as she stares out at the endless view of the scenery around her home.

             She didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to even handle the fact that she was the Avatar, the only person who could even master all four elements and bring peace to the world. Even the very thought of that made her squeeze her eyes shut, and tremble a bit in fear. The weight of the burden could be felt on her shoulders already.

             One of her palms that had Aang's bracelet that he made for her as an early birthday present around her wrist, lifted up to rub her left eye to wipe away an unshed tears, and rested her chin on her knees, sighing softly once more.

            The sound of a familiar bison grunting beside her caught the girls attention, and turned to see Appa being flown down by Aang sat on his saddle. She smiles a bit at their appearance, but it didn't reach her eyes like it normally did around them.

             "Hey, (N/N)." Aang gently greeted in a comforting voice, hopping off Appa's saddle to land down beside the girl walking to them, staring at her apologetically, "Master told me what happened. I'm sorry you found out this way before your birthday."

              She offered her younger brother a small smile of gratitude, palm resting on Appa's nose who grunted softly and nuzzled into her touch, "Don't worry about it, Aang." She voiced in a quiet tone, attention on the bison who watched her sadly also, "It's not your fault, nor anyone's. This is my burden alone to deal with, and I don't want to drag you down with me."

             He furrowed his brows not liking how she talked like they weren't family, and reached out to clasp her trembling hand in his tightly, "You may be the Avatar, but that doesn't mean you have to do it alone." He states firmly giving her a look, and flashed a beaming grin up at her, "We'll do it together. Like we always have."