𝟬𝟬𝟴 || sokka's face paint

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ YEAH, LAUGH IT UP SWEETHEART

♯ ❝ YEAH, LAUGH IT UP SWEETHEART.
CHAPTER EIGHT ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

           FINDING WHERE KATARA AND AANG WERE WASN'T THAT HARD FOR THE GIRL TO FIGIRE OUT, KNOWING HOW KATARA WANTED TO TRAIN HER BENDING, AND SHE KNEW THERE WAS A LAKE NEAR THE VILLAGE HIDDIN IN THE FOREST. (Y/N) pushed through the tree brunches blocking her view, making funny noises at them being in her face as she airbenders some leaves fallen in her already messy hair.

          Her thoughts were running faster than she could keep up, and they all mostly consisted of the male whom she saw practically naked before, Sokka. Whenever she did think of him now, a weird bubbly feeling would stir in her stomach, and it both annoyed and intrigued her.

           A groan escaped her lips seeing another flash of his smirk face, with his hair down that was wet, and had droplets rolling down his chest. She grumbled shaking away those images, walking more out of the forest. Her eyes finding Katara by the water moving her hands around, while Aang stood near her reading off the waterbending scroll.

           Katara was managing to move the water in front of her a bit easier now, as a small wave was being created swaying back and forth. Next she moved her hands in a circular motion, which created a small water bubble that appeared out from the river and floated above it in the air.

            (Y/N) was tempted to copy the girl moves from behind, knowing she needed to master waterbending also to become the Avatar. Her connection to water was spiking up the more she got closer to the river, and watched Katara successfully aim that water straight at a tree trunk without losing it.

          "Amazing! You're a natural." Aang praised in a excited voice, bouncing from foot to foot in his spot as he smiled at his sister who finally made herself seen by them, "(Y/N)! Nice of you to join us."

          She stood beside him with a large grin, arms crossed over her chest as she looks to Katara who turned back to gape at her, "He's right. You're very talented." She also praised smiling at the shy younger girl, "You'll have to teach me those moves."

         "Well, these are just the easy forms." Katara retorted, tucking a piece of her loose lock behind her ear, flashing a sheepish smile at the Avatar and motioned to the scroll in Aang's hand, "Soon, I'll be able to learn the advance ones."

            The airbenders shared a small look with each other, before (Y/N) walked forward a bit to gently grab Katara's hand in hers making the girl tense, "Don't sell yourself sort. You caught on quickly." She gently scolded the flustered girl staring at her shyly, "You're a real waterbending, Katara. And a good one at that."