𝟬𝟬𝟵 || meeting avatar kyoshi

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN

♯ ❝ WHEN WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN.
CHAPTER NINE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

         WHEN HER EYES FLEW OPEN TO SEE WHERE SHE WAS AND WHERE SHE ENDED UP FROM MEDITATING, (Y/N) NOW FOUND HERSELF INISDE A DIFFERENT WORLD AND HAD GONE INTO KYOSHI'S SHRINE TO TALK TO HER. She feels the forces around her as her fingers twitch, trying to adjust to the new sensation's she was feeling in the spirt realm of Kyoshi.

           "(Y/N)!" A powerful, distorted voice suddenly called out right by her ears, causing the girl to jolt a bit and gasp not expecting it. She span around to see who it was, jaw dropping a bit spotting a furious looking Kyoshi standing before, "It's about time I finally see you."

        She felt both amazement and intimidation from being in the presence of the older Avatar, and shifted in her spot a bit awkwardly, "Uh, sorry about that." She muttered rubbing the back of her head, "I didn't know how to reach you. Nor did I know I could reach you. So, I'm sorry."

        Kyoshi sighed heavily through her mouth, face painted in the warrior makeup with their gear on her body also, "There's a lot you don't know, young one." She vented out, eyes trailing over the smaller girls figure, "There are many dimensions to being the Avatar. You need to be a guardian, a general, a mediator, a guide."

         She began to slowly walk around (Y/N) with her hands behind her back talking, the latter completely unaware of how a certain handsome prince was currently on the island and searching for her. But Katara and Aang were watching over her body, so there wasn't much to worry about expect for not getting to see Zuko again.

           "You must fill several roles, and many of them require unparalleled strength." Kyoshi finished the start of her long lecture, appearing back in front of the confused girl as her arms were still behind her back, really adding to that serious aura.

          (Y/N) raised her eyebrows in thought with a hum, gaze moving past the warrior to the glitched environment around them, before looking back at Kyoshi, "That's why I need to master all bending disciplines?" She asked a bit incredulously, understanding but also not agreeing with it, "To become strong?"

           Kyoshi's lips perked up a bit into a fond smile, sensing the fire within her that would spark her bending and courage to succeed, "Yes. And to help you gain control over the ultimate power." She responded now crossing her hands over her lower stomach, "The Avatar state is the combination of all your past lives, focusing their energy through you. The Avatar state gives you strength of a thousand benders."