𝟬𝟬𝟲 || her avatar spirit

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ YOUR SO CALLED SKY GIRL

♯ ❝ YOUR SO CALLED SKY GIRL.
CHAPTER SIX ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

           APPA KNEW THE WAY BACK TO THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE SINCE IT WAS ALSO HIS HOME, BUT AANG STILL DIRECTED THE BISON THE CORRECT WAY SOMETIMES JUST TO BE SURE. The journey back wasn't that long either from where they were in the ice pole, and the four were now currently exploring the grounds where it was once lively, and beautiful, unlike how destroyed it was now.

The energy that was once here was felt by her no more, and all that was left was death, like everything was sucked up and spat back out in a way that ruined what was once there.

Statues were broking, rubble everywhere all over the grounds. It was a storm had rampaged through the temple, and there probably was. But in the form of the Fire Nation.

(Y/N) keeps a strong hold on Aang's trembling hand in her own as they walk through their homes ground, glancing around the chaos that lays before them with each step. Sokka kept a watchful eye on the girl, while he walked quietly beside Katara, both following the two up front.

Sokka spotted something near some of the brushes that were brown at the tips, and picked up the Fire Nation helmet from off the ground. His expression was a sad one for the two with them, as they watched him touch that from a few steps away.

  She dropped Aang's hand for a few seconds as they make their way into the main temple, where she was first told she was the Avatar. They went across the long pathway that lead to it, once more in silence to respect the fallen.

Aang lingers a bit behind her with tears in his eyes, standing a few meters in front of the siblings as they all quietly observed the girl whom was looking around the room.

The entire temple was in shambles, nothing left in one piece that she could see. She didn't know if she was ready or not to see what was actually inside.

  Her heart was in her throat when she walked more inside of it, to the exact spot where she once stood with her master. The last time they ever spoke to each other.

A massive gaping hole was in the side of the temple, setting her blood on fire from how much damage the Fire Nation actually did to her and Aang's home while they weren't there to save it. However, what really came next was something that she wished she'd never had to see for as long as she lived.

"Gyasto.." (Y/N)'s voice was small, like a child's one staring at the skeleton corpse, the soulless eyes looking right back up into her wide eyes. Her bottom lip trembled horrible, seeing what had become of her friend, her master, her father.