𝟬𝟬𝟭 || burden on her shoulder

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════♯ ❝ YOU SHOW OFF

♯ ❝ YOU SHOW OFF. ❞
CHAPTER ONE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── water 🌊 ⁺⑅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

            FREEDOM. THE WAS ONE OF HER FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT BEING AN AIRBENDER IN THE SOUTHERN AIR TEMPLE, NOTHING COULD TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HER.

Her (H/C) hair blows in the wind, eyes closed with a content smile over her face despite how high she currently was. Her hand held onto the metal pole she was stood on up above, it being one of the highest places in the air temple where she would go a lot to escape her training.

            The shoulder flaps of her airbender wingsuit also blows in the cool breeze, and she open eyes her eyes up when she sensed some familiar presences' walking up to where she was up in the skies above. She tightened her hold on the pole, the tattoos on her skin wrinkling up in effect and beams a grin at the view of her beautiful home.

          "(Y/N)!" A familiar voice of her mentor calls out from below, causing her head to snap down to where he was, and spotted Gyasto, and a waving Aang standing next to him, "(Y/N)!"

              She beams brightly down at the two closest to the family she's ever had, her side piggy tail bouncing as she leaps off the high ledge with a grunt, and spins through the air still she brings her arms out to glide through the air.

This caught the attention of some other Air Nomads who all looked up, and pointed at the talented girl jumping from each golden statue beam through the air.

           She twisted her wrists over each other to create a gust of air, and yelped as she was propelled forward off the ledge she was on, into the air once more.

A chuckle escaped her stretching her fingers out, and ran them across another pole as she circled it skilfully, without breaking her airbending.

            Kicking off the platform she directed her body towards where the two were waiting for her, and pressed her palms down to shoot out air to slow her fall.

    She lands gracefully onto the solid ground, her boots making the surface first as she flicked back some of her locks, and grinned in greeting at the males.

         "That was amazing, (Y/N)!" Aang cheered excitedly running up to where she was walking towards them, and grabbed onto her arm to wrap it around his, making her chuckle some more fondly, "We gotta race each other down that one day!"