Rose jumps out of bed and hurriedly fumbles in her pockets for the key. She finds it on her bedside table. She rushes to the door, but on the way back she suddenly freezes: Jennie is smiling too widely, and her eyes are cunningly shining.

-I want to see you.- She says, and then bites her lower lip and playfully raises her eyebrows.

Rose grins, but immediately takes off her T-shirt and throws it aside. She takes off her bra. She stands in shorts, without outerwear and looks at the girl, whose gaze walks over her body. Jennie has a very big smile. It would seem that Rose has already seen the maximum, but no — now she is smiling as widely as ever. Kim notices it too and grabs her cheeks, making it clear that they hurt. Rose only now realizes that her own cheeks are cramping. All this time she stood there and smiled like a fool.

-You're embarrassing me.- Rose says, trying to climb onto the bed, but Jennie doesn't let her do it with her foot. She manages to put her knee down, but Jennie pushes it off the bed.

-You've finally admitted it.- Jennie settles in more comfortably, brings her fingers to her mouth and begins stroking her upper lip with her index finger. The brown-haired girl is thinking about something, looking at Rose below the face. Her gaze stops at the shorts, and Rose understands what that means.

-No.- Rose protests, smiling nervously. She tries to put her knee on the bed again, but Jennie successfully kicks it off again.- Are you serious?

Jennie slowly looks up, encountering a questioning and slightly indignant look.

-Do it for me, I'm ill.- She sticks out her lower lip like a child.- Do you know where my hand is?

-Jennie!- Rose exclaims, feeling her cheeks turn red in an instant. She covers her chest with her hands. It's getting even more awkward. She's even more confused now. She sees the hand moving under the blanket. Rose is thrown into a fever, pulls at the bottom of her stomach, she turns away, hiding a wide and nervous smile.- Oh, my God.- She whispers, wanting to call Jennie a bitch. But the word "bitch" is included in the list of obscene words, and there is no limit to swear now.

Her phone vibrates in her back pocket. Rose takes it out to put it away. No one can interrupt her now. A picture of her girlfriend is displayed on the screen. Rose freezes for a moment. But then she decides to answer the phone anyway.

-Hello.- She says, holding the phone between her cheek and shoulder.

-Rosie, I'm on my way. I thought there would be traffic jams, and I left earlier, but there were none. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Will you meet me?

Rose unbuttons the button on her shorts:

-I don't know. I'll be a little late.

-You don't have classes today, do you?

-Uhm.- Rose unbuttons the fly of her shorts and, holding the phone with one hand, pulls off her shorts with the other, without breaking eye contact with Jennie, who still looks interested.- Yes, today is a free day, but... - The blonde almost falls and doesn't hold back a laugh, catching the phone. She returns it to her ear only after she releases her legs from her shorts.- I need to help my roommate here with something. It's important. I thought you were coming after lunch. We kind of agreed already.

-Well... okay. I'll call you when I get there, and you'll orient me, maybe I'll do it myself....

-Okay.- Rose interrupts her and resets the call. Maybe Yerim wanted to say "I'll get there myself"? It doesn't matter. The room is closed.

-It would be arrogant of you to do this for your girlfriend right after me.- Jennie spreads her legs, getting comfortable. She moves her hand under the blanket again. Rose's mouth dries up, and a lump forms in her throat. She can't take her eyes off the place where Jennie's hand is.