Lazarus Rising pt. 2

Bobby knocks on the door, and the psychic opens the door a few seconds later. The woman reveals herself, laughing as soon as she sees Bobby.

Both Sam and Dean looking over her body, not to mention, myself included.

"Bobby!" She cheers with a bright smile, hugging him, even lifting him.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," Bobby claims, as she sets him down and turns to the boys.

"So are these the boys?" She looks them both up and down before looking at me, "And the lady of course." She smiles, before looking back to Sam and Dean.

"Sam, Dean, Hayden- Pamela Barnes. Best damn psychic in the state." Bobby introduces. Pamela checking Dean out once more.

The boys and I say our hello's before Pamela starts making noises, gesturing to Bobby that she found them hot.

Bobby tilts his head with a smirk and raised brow before she turns back to Dean.

"Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual." She says with a smirk.

"If you say so," Dean remarks.

Pamela tilts her head and clicks her tongue, "Come on in." she invites as she opens the door and moves to the side.

Bobby walks in, getting a pat on the back from Pamela. I walk in after Bobby, the boys following.

"So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks as he turns around, Sam and Dean looking around the room.

"Well, I ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out or why." She closes the door and sighs.

"So, what next?" Bobby questions.

"A seance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed." She gives another sigh, crossing her arms.

"You're not gonna summon the damn thing here?" Bobby asks, making me look back at Pamela with a questioning look.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it, like a crystal ball, without the crystal." She brushes past Bobby and into another room.

"I'm game," Dean says, watching her leave the room.

"Of course you are," I say with a roll of my eyes.

We all enter the room after her, as she was spreading out a table cloth, with some sort of markings on it.

She walks over to a cabinet, bending down in a way that shows off her lower back, with a tattoo that reads 'Jesse Forever'.

Dean watching, before he nudges Sam to look, Sam already following my eyes.

"Who's Jesse?" Dean asks, giving away where he was looking.

She flips her hair out of her face to look at Dean with a chuckle, "Well, it wasn't forever."

She stands up, some candles in hand, "His loss." Dean comments in a flirty tone.

She walks over to Dean, "Might be your gain." before she sets the candles down on the table.

Dean slowly turns to Sam with a shocked yet happy face, "Dude, I'm so in."

Sam chuckles, "Yeah, she's gonna eat you alive."

Pamela grabs a lighter from a desk and hands it to me, "Light them and put them in the middle, please." She bargains.

Pamela walks up behind the boys, patting Sam on the shoulder, "You're invited, too, Grumpy."

I chuckle, seeing Bobby watch the interaction happen, Dean turns to Sam, pointing a finger in his face, "You are not invited."

We all eventually sit at the table, Pamela holding her forehead with her middle finger, before doing anything else. "Right. Take each other's hands."