Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Very sure."

After reviewing some of the rings thoroughly, Freen made up her decision.

"Baby, I like those two. What do you think??"

"Let me see it up close."

The salesperson took out a pair of rings that Freen chose and give it to them to try.

"You, my lady have the best taste in everything. They're perfect for us. I love them."

"Bec, you spoiled me too much don't you??"

"So what?? You're my girlfriend."

"You're so stubborn sometimes haha but hey, I think the one designed like a tiara suits you very much. Because you're a princess."

"Oh really... I guess that's mine then. And the other one is yours. But no worries, we have the same size. We'll exchange with each other whenever we want."

"We're buying this?? For real?

"Of course. We'll take this two please. Please bag the box and the receipt for us but we'll be wearing the rings immediately."

Becky is already taking out her credit card from her purse.

"Wait, I should give you my share on the bills. We should split them."

"Honey, it's on me this time. Maybe you can take your turn on our engagement rings and we'll split for our wedding rings hehe."

"You've thought that far??"

"I've always thought of you."

"You ARE in love with me."

"Of course I am!"

"Hahahah kidding~ Becky look."

Freen lift up her hand and showed Becky her ring. And Becky did the same, showing her own ring.

___________________________________

Both of their ring fingers are now decorated with a ring sparkling from a distance.

"Ohmygod, Freen. Look."

Becky pointed at a store with bright neon lights. Based on her reaction, it's probably a new store she hasn't visited before.

 Based on her reaction, it's probably a new store she hasn't visited before