Chapter 15 - Make A Wish

"Freen.."

"Hmm?"

"After you came back home, we didn't get the chance to talk about.. you know.."

"About..?"

"I know you've been waiting to ask me about it. Stop pretending not knowing what I'm talking about."

"Is it that obvious??"

"Too obvious."

"Well.. you were sick so I didn't want to bother you. And then, I got sick too so yeah.. never got the right time to ask you about that. But now that you've mention it.. ahem.. have you.. thought about it?"

Freen turned her head to Becky, her eyes questioning

Freen turned her head to Becky, her eyes questioning. They were both lying down on the rooftop of the Science Club building, looking at the stars.

"I did. But before that, promise me that you'll listen to me first for what I have to say?"

Freen didn't say anything but held her pinky finger up motioning for Becky to intertwine with it.

"I promise."

She replied once their fingers intertwined.

"I have thought a lot and.. I know for sure that I like you a lot Freen. That time you went away from me, making me realised that I never wanted you to be far away from me. I never wanted to see you with anyone else other than me. My heart aches when I saw you getting close with someone else. Hell, I got sick just because I miss you too much and craving your presence. But what I'm afraid is, to be in another relationship."

Becky looks deep into Freen's eyes

Becky looks deep into Freen's eyes. The older girl seems to be focusing really hard on what's Becky had to say.

"You know what I'm afraid more than to be in another relationship?"

Becky asked.

"What is it?"

"Losing you."

"You know that you are never gonna lose me Bec? I swore to myself that I'll love you unconditionally."