Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven 🔞

A/N: Play the song while reading. I promise you won't regret it 😃 I just noticed this, it's Chapter 18 and yesterday was 18th when we got well fed with all the contents sksksks I finished writing this chapter yesterday and only uploaded it today. So our lucky number today will be 18 hahaha. Anyway~ enjoy 😏

This chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

____________________________________

*Ding!*

The private elevator opens and the two of them rushed inside.

Freen pressed Becky to the elevator mirror wall, kissing her roughly

Freen pressed Becky to the elevator mirror wall, kissing her roughly. Becky's hand was struggling to press the button going up to her floor.

"W-wait! Hmph! Let me press the button fir-"

Freen didn't give her any chance to talk as she continued to devour the younger girl's lips, shoving her tongue down the throat resulting in hot moaned from Becky.

*Ding!*

The elevator opens again, finally on Becky's floor. They both went out of it and running to the front door.

"Slow down Sarocha! We got all the time we need!"

Becky giggled, teasing the older girl with her own words before.

Now it was Freen who is impatient as she held Becky's hand climbing up the stairs to Becky's bedroom

Now it was Freen who is impatient as she held Becky's hand climbing up the stairs to Becky's bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Freen continued to kiss Becky with passion.

"Hey hey hey.. Freen.. I'm not going anywhere. We don't need to rush."

Becky held her palm in front of Freen's lips, stopping the kisses. Freen was panting hard, collecting back the air that she loses.

"Sorry.. I was too excited. Or horny. Mostly horny."

Freen chuckled.

"That's fine, I know you're excited. Because I am too. But I want to savour this night. Let me prepare a few things first?? Please?"