9

Right now. Me and Taehyung both came to do shopping for our engagement. Which was held the day after yesterday. I have no option. I have to become his wife. I hate my grandpa for this genuinely. His bodyguards were following us like a lost puppy. He tried to put his arm around my waist.

But I jerk him Off "don't touch me." He said "but you're mine darling." He kissed my forehead ugh.. I hate the way I love it. I still remember that night when he kissed my forehead and said I'll remain safe under his watch. That line still gives me goosebumps.

"I think you should buy a little lingerie," he smirked and looked at me. I choked "no way." To avoid unwanted conversation. I step inside the gowns section. "C'mon." With that i dragged him inside.

Wow, I sighed. I wished that wherever I'll buy my engagement's dress I'll be with my love of life but guess what god has another plan. "Hello Mr and Mrs kim." My eyes widened when a young girl came to us and bowed and marked me as Mrs kim. Before I could say anything, Taehyung whispered to me.

"Don't say anything, you're going to be Mrs Kim and everybody knows that." She smiled towards me and gestured to me to follow her. "Imma shows you the best dresses we have." Whole world knows about my engagement and marriage all thanks to my dearest grandpa.

We started to go through the dresses but my type nah... I'm getting annoyed suddenly, taehyung pulled me to the best gown from all the alternatives. My eyes turned into awe. I smiled and he looked at me and said "you will look stunning in this sweetheart."

I nodded and touched the dress.

Oh, how I love it.

______

"Do you love somebody?" I asked Taehyung, getting curious. He shook his head as no while driving me home. "Do you?" He asked "I did but that person broke my trust so I don't believe in love." He chuckled. "What?" I asked, raising my Eyebrows in confusion. "I'm surprised that someone can cheat on you that person must be stupid as fuck."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know." "You are beautiful with that sassy attitude of yours." Car stopped at the red light. He looked at me. The same goes for me. He held my hand which was placed on my thighs. He kissed my hands, giving me a beautiful smile.

My heart skips a beat. What he is doing to me. I shook my head and pulled my hand off.

_____

Soon, we arrived at our destination. 'Hey , do you wanna come inside?" He smirks "come inside??" I rolled my eyes "be serious." He shook his head as a no. I asked "why?" "I have a meeting with Mr jeon." I nodded as he drove off to his office or whatever and I came inside the mansion.

Mom smiled at me and hugged me "I was waiting for you." I smiled and asked, getting curious. "Why?" "Because I cooked your favorite food." I giggled and with that we went towards the dining table. and we spend Rest of our day enjoying our time with each other.

To be continue..<3