10

Taehyung's pov :

The day has come Where me and y/n are going to get engaged. Our names will link together. I wore my watch and final look at myself in the mirror. I don't love her but I love her presence. The way she get annoy easily i love teasing her. She thinks she is so scary but in the end she is just a kitty who is willing to be held by someone.

I'm going to be that ‘someone’. I can't wait to see her in that particular dress. She is So beautiful, classy, and elegant. the way she pushed me away from her wanted me to bury inside her. I never felt this much desperate for a woman but she is different. 

With that i left with my bodyguards and a few of my friends. About my family? Just leave that topic. Soon, we arrived at our destination. y/n doesn't want to get married but i want her to be mine. There is no way she can run away or else she will be homeless.

I greet with her family. “She will be here soon.” Mr Min said, touching my Shoulders. He is proud of me for many reasons. I am incredible.

______

I was desperately waiting for her to see her. Soon, my patience ended and I saw walking Inside the venue with her few female friends and her mother.

How can someone look hot and cute at the same time? I just wanna tear her dress down and adore her whole Body

How can someone look hot and cute at the same time? I just wanna tear her dress down and adore her whole Body. I want her lips to only call my name. I'll kill any man who will breathe near her. She is mine. Mine to adore, mine to fuck, mine to tease.

She stopped in front me and give me a forced smile.

Y/n's pov :

Omg! Why he looks so fucking hot he smirk towards me i gave him a forced smile “Hello Miss min or should i call you Mrs kim?” I felt butterflies flying all over my stomach when he used this sentence

Omg! Why he looks so fucking hot he smirk towards me i gave him a forced smile “Hello Miss min or should i call you Mrs kim?” I felt butterflies flying all over my stomach when he used this sentence. He extended his hand in front Of me. I don't know why I'm feeling so shy today. I never ever felt this way.

I gulped hard and put my hand onto his. He slowly kissed my back off hand. People around us started to giggle and whistle Because of his cute gesture. I smiled which I don't want to but I just can't help okay! Let's Pretend i am happy. Am i? I don't know, I never knew my life would change its direction. 

Marrying Kim Taehyung is a bad idea or no?

Then, our ceremony started and we exchanged the rings. It all went so quickly I didn't even realize until I was sitting on the table eating dinner with all of my family and friends. Taehyung held my hand under the table and I flinched and looked at him.

 Taehyung held my hand under the table and I flinched and looked at him

You look so beautiful.” He said directly looking in my eyes. My cheeks turned red. Why? Just why? “Thank you!” He chuckled “where is our Miss min the one who is brat you looking whole new woman what's wrong.”

I shook my head. “I'm just nervous, I don't know, leave it.” He nodded “don't worry, even if our marriage is just for your grandpa's happiness i won't hurt you in any way.” I smiled and nodded “oh love birds.” Jennie said, clicking our pictures. I giggle “stop it.” Joae smiled and whispered to me. “you look so happy y/niee..” I bite my lips and smile.

Later, all of them pushed us on the dance floor. The fuck i never danced with a man i don't know how to what if i messed up? Because of the fame Taehyung and my grandpa have, all the paparazzi are clicking our pictures and I hate it. “I don't know how to dance.” I said, clutching His coat.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I froze on the stop. Oh, this all feels so good but I hate the way it feels. “Don't worry I am here, just follow my steps.” With that we reached to The dance floor. He placed both of his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his chest.

My heart beat increased, why just why? I just wanna know why the fuck i am feeling this way maybe i am just nervous or something. No, I'll never ever fall for him. We started to swing with the rhythm of the slow music. I looked into his eyes and I felt like something is hiding inside them a deep ugly truth.

I was so lost in his eyes i didn't realize that until all the crowd was screaming for a fucking KISS? KISS KIM TAEHYUNG???? no way i am not going to kiss him never ever no no.

He leaned towards me looking at his beautiful features omg! how to deny these beautiful Lips. I looked into his eyes then lips then eyes then lips. Suddenly, he pulled me towards him more and placed his lips on mine.

I clutched onto his coat tightly. I never kissed anyone i did one time when i was in high school and that was only a peck not a whole damn kiss. I closed my eyes. He moved his lips slowly and this felt so good, oh god!

I felt lost in his arms. He titled his head and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His warm tongue, how it will feel on my pussy? Stop it y/n what the fuck is wrong with you. I felt empty when he slowly pulled back. I am damn sure my whole face is red and my lips are swallowing the Way he sucked on them I know.

He smirk and said “soft pink lips of yours.” He rubbed his thumb on my lips and the whole crowd whistle, scream, and cheer us.

To be continue..<3