5

"What the hell are you crazy?" I said getting up from the sofa. First of all i am just 23 year old and second thing I'm going to marry someone who will i love not any random stranger my grandpa chose For me no never. Dad yelled "y/n be respectful." I looked at dad in disbelief and looked at my mom who was shocked.

My gaze went towards my grandpa. "What kind of grandpa you are?" He got up from the sofa and marched towards me. "I never like the way you talk, You have no manners, the love your parents give you spoiled you. You look down on people you always think about Yourself. "

"I don't care you can't decide whom I will marry, it's my life." He chuckled "always remember One thing, all this luxury life you have it's all because of me." I shook my head in disappointment. "So what I have my own life you can't control." "I never control you, I never ever utter a word to you."

"You always scold me." I never raised my voice at him but not today he can't do whatever he wants to do. My parents are just standing there watching our show. They know me and my grandpa both are the angriest person In the family. Sometimes I think I get this angry issue from him. "Listen y/n i never scold you i always try to teach you manners which you never learned. I can scratch this luxury life of yours in a minute."

"My dad also works hard." He nodded "yes he did no discrimination but if i never came here from our village and never established a min company you will never stand here you must be digging well in the village." I looked at him with shock. Damn what's wrong with him "you're the reason for the success so you're going To control us?"

"No and i never did nor I'll that man is the best partner for you he is the head of so many company if you become his wife you will be the strongest woman of this World which i wanted its beneficial to you me and your family our company will merge and led to a great success."

I laughed "so I'm your business?" "Y/n'' mom finally said "i won't repeat its my discuss your college going to end next year you will get marry to him after your college But your engagement is very soon be ready for it and don't create a scene y/n always remember our company will be handed to you and if you don't listen to me I'll Not even give you a single penny!" With that he walked away.

If he thinks he is the head of our family I'll show him that I'm also his grandchild. with that i rushed towards my room.

_______

"Y/n at least talk to that guy, maybe he's nice or something

"Y/n at least talk to that guy, maybe he's nice or something." Mom said cupping my face "not at all." I said turning my face towards dad "dad please." he sighs "y/n i can't go against him he never ever interferes into our life but maybe this time he saw benefit you heard him right." "You guys! I'm your own daughter right? Or I'm Adopted?" " say that y/n don't create drama now. We will meet him once if that guy is suited for you then we will take another step or else we will never let you go away from us we also care about You."

Dad said, kissing my forehead "just meet him once, maybe he's a gentleman Or something your grandpa will not push you into hell." I chuckled, "he never acts like my grandpa." I said softly we heard a knock and saw grandpa coming in.

He crossed His arm and said with a deep breath "your dad is right I'll never push you in hell i know him from ages meet him once." I rolled my eyes. "Fine I will." all of them look at me in shock but guess what i have planned that guy will say no to this marriage himself. Grandpa smiled? This oldy never smiles. "good we will go to a party tomorrow you can meet him there and if both of you say yes then we will invite him here." lol for sure I'll make sure we will never agree to this proposal.

Next day :

After college i quickly get ready

After college i quickly get ready. I don't know why I'm nervous i never felt this way damn the fuck is wrong with me. "Oh you look pretty." i giggle "lets go are you ready?." yes I'm ready to make him disapproaval with this. Marriage. We look go out of our mansion and sit inside the car and driver start the engine.

Soon, we arrived at our destination "behave okay?" Grandpa said i nooded rolling my eyes blah blah.. with that we all went inside the venue its beautiful.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." I said and admired the place. Grandpa said "okay let's go and meet my few business partners." Ugh.. I hate greeting people. A young boy, maybe the same age as mine said to me "hey young lady, wanna dance with me?" I cringe hard but I can escape from this situation. Before I could reply to him mom said.

"Honey come with us, let's go and meet your soon to be husband." She smiled at that boy. I know she did it intentionally so no one can ask me out. Whatever with that i followed my mom.

I was okay but suddenly when that 'guy' or you can call him a man whom my grandpa want me to get marry is going to arrive soon I am nervous what the fuck y/n I'm going to make him regret for what? For i don't know anyways. "Kim taehyung." I came back in my sense when my grandpa say and shook a manly hand with him.

Kim taehyung? I heard this name wait That THV club incident no what the fuck? Grandpa chose him for me? No no no I am going to die what's wrong with my grandpa from billions of billions of people he chose him for me why????? My gaze went towards him and i frozed on the spot when his gaze went on me.

To be continue

To be continue.. <3