8

“Look this marriage is going to be a stupid one like i don't like you same goes for you then why?” He chuckled, “you should be more careful before having an argument with me.” He finished and I clenched my jaw. I'll make him regret his decision. Whole drive was silent. Neither he said something nor do i.

Soon, we reached our destination. I quickly got off and went inside. I don't care about him. I saw him coming behind me.

"Hello

"Hello.” I said to my family who was siting on the couch watching a family drama. “Ugh taehyung.” My grandpa said he didn't even look at me and he definitely had a crush on him. He smiled towards him and they both shared a manly hug. 

“Ok Mr min I'll take my leave now.” Mom stopped him. “No taehyung c'mon let's spend some family time together?” Family? For sure I laughed , everyone’s gaze went on me which made my mouth shut. “imma go and Change.”

I quickly Said and ran towards my room. I don't wanna be a part of their family  conversation.

_____

It's 8 pm and we are all having dinner together. I wore a mini dress. I was eating peacefully while they all had chit chat. I'm not interested. I can't even say no to this marriage Because my grandpa already announced it to the media and our family reputation Will be destroyed If i create a scene and they will kick my ass and never give me a single penny.

After marriage at least i can cry while wearing branded clothes and sleep on a king size bed lol. I was laughing at my own thought and my gaze went to them and saw all of them staring at me. “What?” I said “what's So funny?” Dad said ugh i hate it.

“Nothing is just..” I just fake smiled and countie to dig on my food but suddenly my hand touched the juice glass and it fell on Taehyung's pants who was sitting just beside me. My eyes widen to see a large juice stain on his pants. I hate it, it's made me annoyed for some reason.

I quickly grabbed tissue and started to clean his hand. His thighs area basically after it got quickly dry i smiled. “It's just a stain you can wash it. It will remove easily, don't worry and your pants are already dry.” I looked up and everyone was staring at me. “Y/n you okay?” mom said i nodded “ugh yes i am but why?”

She smiled “nothing.” I looked at Taehyung as usual and he was smirking at me. “Thank you Miss soon to be kim.” He whispered into my ear and I gulped hard. We all quickly finished our dinner and had dessert afterwards.

It's 11 pm and we all went to the main gate to bid goodbye to taehyung. “Can we talk?” He said to me I looked at my family, they all nodded and went inside. He cupped my face “what are you doing?” I yelled and he chuckled “while cleaning my pants do you know what you did?” He said “yes i helped you i know.”

“You touched my dick.” I blushed because he is so straightforward. “ugh shut up i don't know you must be delusional i didn't it must be a mistake.” I try to remember and yes it's true but i did it accidentally he laughed and said “i like this mistake.”

He Pulled me into a hug what the fuck.

I didn't pull back his embrace warmth oh gosh. He caressed my hair with his hand and caressed my back with another hand. I feel butterflies flying all over my stomach. “Don't fight with your family, they care about you, that's why they all are ready to hand you to me, you will remain protected under my watch.”

He kissed my forehead and with that he said goodbye to me oh gosh my heartbeat.

To be continue..<3