1

Author's pov :

She tripped down from her bed groaning hard

She tripped down from her bed groaning hard. "Fuck it" she abused slowly she get up from the ground and sat her ass down on the bed. Regretting getting drunk last night. She look over the watch and smashed her head "damn I'm going to get late I have only 20 minutes."

She ran towards her bathroom to take a quick shower and change into a comfy outfit. She came back to her room and did her hair "I'm late, it doesn't matter, I should look pretty" she giggled and looked at the mirror.

Her gaze went towards her room

Her gaze went towards her room. Crap all messy and sassy her heels were thrown here and there as well as her clothes, her makeup box hanging low, bra and panties were facing ground. She bit her tongue. "Well whatever, I'll clean up all this later." She doesn't like if any of her maids touch her room's stuff. She wants to keep all her stuff private either she will clean her room herself.

a 23 year old crazy woman ran downstairs. "Min y/n" she stops in her tracks and turns around to look at her mother glaring at her "what?" She asked "you're already 30 minutes late, do you even have any idea and you didn't even have your breakfast which is the most important element of the day."

"Mom please let me go, I'm already late." y/n wave at her and run. "Damn this girl is so irresponsible I have to teach her a lesson."

Y/n's pov :

"May I come in?" I said to Mrs yeon everyone was staring at me as if they all saw Mrs yeon in a bikini

"May I come in?" I said to Mrs yeon everyone was staring at me as if they all saw Mrs yeon in a bikini. Well I rolled my eyes and Yeon's mouth hung low "Miss min y/n" she said loudly damn i hate her we don't like each other and everybody knows that. "Your lesson starts at exactly 9 am and ends at exactly 10 am." I crossed my arms over my chest staring at her, she countie.

"Right now, it's 9.50 am means the lesson is going to end at 10 am and you have arrived now?" I forced a smile and said "Mrs yeon I have a personal life which I was enjoying last night so yes I am late so what?" she glared at me clenching her jaw.

"I'll call your parents." "as if they don't own this college." I giggled yes my parents are the owners of this college which I'm studying and I love the fact that I can do whatever I want and not a single human being can go against me.

"Still I'll complain like how can you be so irresponsible." I stared at her and she looked at my outfit and said "and why do you always dress extra." oh who the fuck she is to judge me I walk towards her and said loudly to make everybody listen my every single word. "Why are you jealous? Because I'm rich? I have an hourglass body? I can own that stuff huh? You're no one to tell me what to do and when I should arrive at my own college keep your mouth shut or else I'll throw you out of this college and I'll make sure no one will give you a damn job and then you'll be homeless."

The whole class laughed at her. I love only those people who love me who follow my footsteps, not the ones who always complain about me. I don't have any personal grudges with her 1 or maybe 2 years ago. When I always attend class on time or do my work on time even when I don't even raise my voice at her. she ALWAYS insults me in the whole class which makes my blood boil not even my parents can insult me and who the hell she is.

That's why I never listen to her and if she complains about me once again I'll kick her out. Her gaze turns as if she is going to cry any minute. Suddenly, the bell rang which means class ended I smirk and turn my heels towards the gate of the class.

______

"Y/n" I heard a feminine voice from behind

"Y/n" I heard a feminine voice from behind. I saw my close friend Joae running towards me. She smiles brightly and shares a hug when she catches me. "Joae what happened." "Damn you bitch you create a whole scene in the class." "She deserves it." I rolled my eyes she laughed and didn't say anything.

She knows if she said anything which made me upset I'll get so angry and no one wants to bear that stage of mine. "Where are the other idiots?" Before she could replied i heard their voice "heyyyy..." Jennie said in a sassy tone and hug me she is so fucking cute I love her we shared a hug, Minnie and I did a high five while soobin and suho share a handshake with me.

Me, joae, Jennie, Minnie, suho, soobin. We all 6 have a group since our high school soobin and Minnie dating each other. While we all are single. "I love the way you make fun of her she literally gives trauma to other students." Minnie said giggling and clenching on her boyfriend's arms. "FOR REALLL." I covered my ears when suho yells damn this idiot always yells. "Well I'm so hungry let's go to the canteen." Soobin said and we all agreed to turn our direction towards the canteen.

To be continue.. <3