2

Y/n's pov :

"Ugh I don't know I hate him

"Ugh I don't know I hate him." I said to Jennie who was leaning on me. "Dude ofcourse you should he fucking cheated on you." I rolled my eyes. It's kinda embarrassing. Yes, my ex cheated on me with his so-called close friends. I knew that shit from the start will happen and it does but I still trust him then, he breaks my heart into pieces.

His name is yeonjin. We dated for 8 months. I never let anybody consume me or I never let myself get attached to somebody that much. Because when that person leaves you behind that shit literally kills you from inside. But in the case of Yeonjin he was so sweet and lovely but as the time flew he started to show his dick behavior.

He is in the same college as mine. I wanna throw him away, and I can but guess what, I want him to regret whatever he did to me that's why I never tell my parents anything. Even he found that thing in surprise because he thought I'll destroy his career or something but I'll slowly cause he play with me Min Y/n.

Minnie and Soobin already went on a date while Jennie and joae sitting on the college's park. Suho went home early because his mom wasn't well, that's why. "Bro let's go to THV club." Joae said with excitement. "Duh seriously that's a shitty name." Jennie rolled her eyes at my statement as well as joae.

Joae continued "no girl you don't even have any idea that club belongs to one of the richest PERSON on this earth." "SO WHAT?" to be very honest I don't give a shit "I mean ofcourse it would not be a shitty club or something come on tomorrow is Saturday let's go and have some fun on Saturday night."

Jennie and joae said and started to dance I laugh at them I love my girlies "ok ok fine let's go and try but if it wouldn't match my vibe we would take our leave." "Sureee.." both of them said smack on my ass "damn the fuck." I pushed both of them.

Time skips :

I stepped inside the house

I stepped inside the house. Welcomed with a loud scream I flinched hard and turned around to face my mom and dad with a disappointed look. Duh, that bitch Yeon must have told them about my misbehavior. "Come here Min y/n." That's it my mom never addresses me with my original name. I'm over.