Sweet and cold

Main character
April Steele

Fandom
Heartbreak high

Love interest
Spencer White ' spider '

April Steele, Hartley high's resident good girl. Sweet everyone and anyone, she wasn't popular but everyone knew her and love her.

Well there was one person who didn't love her and that was her mother, alcoholic mother. She never use to be like that but ever since April's father died from cancer five years ago, she went cold and went to vodka to cure her broken heart, neglecting her daughter.

Cause of that and the fear of getting hurt, April hated going home, delaying it as much as she can. April would be drowning if it wasn't for her cousin Chook, Chook took her under his wing. Supporting his little cousin as much as he can but also keeping her out of his shit.

He hates his aunt with a passion, how could she hurt a precious person like April?

Now she was the opposite to Spider who was known as a dick, you either loved him or you hated him. He was one of the popular boys at Hartley high. Spider was a dick to everyone but it seems when it comes to April, spider is less of a dick and nice to her, confusing people. Why the mean guy would be nice to the good girl?

 Why the mean guy would be nice to the good girl?