~ Sweet Prey WTS ~

Main character
Eloise Freya Mikaelson - Salvatore (daughter of Stefan Salvatore and rebakah Mikaelson,stepdaughter to marcel Gerard)

Fandom
Vampire Diaries

Type of book
Watching the show

Love interest
Max Caddel adopted and raised by Jeremy Gilbert

Eloise Freya Mikaelson Salvatore is the daughter everyone wish was there's with her grace, elegance, good grades, kindness, innocence and her angel like beauty.

She is the daughter of Stefan Salvatore and rebakah Mikaelson, now your probably wonder how ? Well rebakah found a witch to make her human for a day wanting to feel human for once in her life, when she was human her and Stefan slept together and she ended up pregnant.

She was overjoyed always wanting to her kids so was Stefan even tho he was scared but as soon as he held Eloise in his arms his father instinct came in.

Eloise was love by everyone her parents, her step father and stepmother, her uncles, aunts,her older cousin hope.

Max Caddel the son of very powerful witch who created him as she wanted a child, the Caddels are known in the supernatural to be one of the most powerful witches and warlocks to exist, when she created max she made sure he was very powerful putting all the Caddel magic in him making him immortal.

She had to leave as she was being hunted by her family for created her son so she drop him on the nearest doorstep when Max was still a baby with a note explaining and a note for max when he grows up. The door she dropped him off at was Jeremy Gilbert who welcome the little baby as his own and promise to protect him even tho the baby will grow to be the most powerful warlock vampire in the world.

When he came to the Salvatore school he became bestfriends with the famous tribrid hope mikealson who introduced him to her little cousin who take his breath away from the start.

Max Caddel knows he doesn't deserve an angel like Eloise Mikaelson but that doesn't mean that will stop him from having her, at the end of the day she will be his always and forever.

Or the Scooby gang and the originals watch a mikaelson witch blessed by Mother Nature and the most powerful tribrid to rule the world together.